confession

the next day babel planned to demolish the building but vincenzo had a plan and stopped them

the next day babel planned to demolish the building but vincenzo had a plan and stopped them. now yeseul has come to the party and was greeted by hong cha young. ,,hi, cha young." she said with as they hugged. ,,hii? you look like your soul has left the body. did something happened?" ,,nah, i guess i'm just tired. i went to bed really late and had to go in work super early, so i just need some sleep." ,,oh, okay." ,,but what's happening here?" yeseul said confused and pointed to the people partying.

,,oh, that? mr. cassano had to stop those scumbags from babel, from demolishing the plaza." ,,so he did a party?" ,,uh, yeah but he invited some important people from italy to celebrate italy's and south korea's friendship." ,,aaah, so the people are powerfull." ,,yes, exactly." ,,i'll go get a drink. bye for now." yeseul waved at chayoung and went to some tables with drinks.

,,miri!" yeseul waved to miri as she saw her talking to other tenants. miri noticed her and walked over to the tables. ,,you seem to be enjoying something like this." ,,since when i don't like parties? when we were on high school we used to go to parties. didn't we?" ,,yes but that's past." they both. laughed. ,,actually, do you have time tomorrow? i have something to confess." ,,confess?" ,,yeah, and plus we haven't seen eachother for kinda long time." ,,that's true, we should talk more." miri smiled at her and suddenly someone put a hand on yeseul's shoulder.

,,oh my god, you startled me. hello mr. cassano." ,,could i talk to you? privately?" he said with a serious look. ,,y-yeah sure- i'll text you tomorrow miri." ,,okay, bye." she waved at her and yeseul continued on following vincenzo. they headed to the roof and started a conversation. ,,what did you want to talk about?" she asked. ,,it's about your relationships." ,,my what-?" ,,well you seem pretty close with jang junwoo, but then on the other hand you have an arranged marriage with jang han seo, the babel chairman. don't you think it's quite disrespectuful? your parents would be really disappointed."

,,that's none of your business?" ,,yeah you're right i guess." ,,wait- how do you know that i'm close with junwoo? were you following me or something?" ,,no, of course not." ,,do you still want me to be a rat? to spy for you and find shit on babel?" ,,no need for that anymore. we thought that you would backstab us cause of your relationships." ,,tss." yeseul arrogantly let out.

,,well i don't care anymore. but did you really want to talk only about this." vincenzo looked at her with a smirk and then she could hear the sound of the lighter opening and closing. she looked at him with a "ugh" look and left the roof.

the next day she texted miri to meet her at a café so they could talk. they both soon arrived and ordered. ,,so what is it that you wanted to confess?" ,,i kinda slept with someone not even bothered that i have a fiancée." ,,what!?" everyone turned around and looked at miri with an annoyed face and yeseul told her to keep it down. ,,yes. it really happened." yeseul whispered. ,,tell me who is it." miri said with excitement. yeseul leaned in. ,,well he's an intern in wusang, he's going to be a lawyer soon and he's really cute."

,,i didn't know you liked cute guys." ,,no, but like he's really hot under all of that and he's so nice." ,,well good for you." miri smiled at her. ,,wait but isn't chayoung and mr. cassano going after wusang and babel?" ,,yeah, but since i have the marriage with jang han seo who's a chairman of babel it doesn't really matter." ,,oh, yeah right."

,,and how was it." ,,what?" yeseul asked and sipped from her coffee. ,,the sex." yeseul coughed and spilled the coffee on the table. ,,oh! that. i mean, yeah it was reaaaally good. like one hundred out of ten." she answered as she cleaned the table with some napkin. ,,i'm sorry, but could we change the subject?" ,,yeah sure." they talked for an hour and said their goodbyes. yeseul got in her car and drove back to her work. it was 4:00 pm and she stayed there until 9:00 pm.

she unlocked the doors of her apartment and went in. she tried to turn the lights on but it didn't work. she wanted to look if the power went out but she heard a little noise coming from her living room. yeseul quietly went to the drawers and took her gun out. she pointed before her as she looked around to find someone. she finally stepped in her bedroom when someone covered her mouth to make her unconscious.

yeseul opened her eyes and looked around her. she was in some old house with broken windows and dust all around her. then some men came in. they just stood there and one of them stepped closer. finding out it was actually woman kind of shocked her, then the woman she said ,,it's so nice to finally meet you."

—————————————————————————————————
A/N: hiiiii <3 so sorry for not updating. i didn't know what to write about and i didn't have time. but i'm so happy when i read your supportive comments and it keeps me pushing to write something in other words it keeps me motivated<3333 so thank you for your support, you're just so sweet!!! now for the story, i forgot to write here that chayoung has left wusang because they killed her father so now she's going after babel and wusang together with vincenzo. and i'm not really satisfied with this chapter but don't worry the story is going to change in the future because i already have it planned out, unlike this chapter. but anyways thank you so much for 2.5 readss. byeeee this is getting too long, i don't want to kill you with my appreciating of your effort to share your opinions about the story<3333 ilyyy

UNFORCED LOVE ~ jang brothers ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara