jang junwoo

,,junwoo! please bring me the documents!" ,,yes here you go!" he said cheerfully as he came in chayoung's office. then he look over yeseul who looked at him with quite surprised face. he smirked and introduced hisself.

,,hi nice to meet you, i'm jang junwoo." then he bowed with his head. she bowed her head too and said ,,hello, i'm kim yeseul," she was quite nervous when he stepped in.

,,well you can go now. i need to talk with yeseul in private." junwoo just nodded and smiled at yeseul and then headed to his desk outside of the office.

after the discussion, they have agreed on some things. then chayoung's work time was over, so she decided to drive to her apartment. as yeseul came out from wusang, she was going to her car. then a voice appeared behind her. ,,sorry to bother you, but if you wouldn't mind, would you like to grab a cup of coffe with me or something?"

she was a little bit startled cause at first she didn't know who was the person behind her. ,,oh, junwoo you startled me. i would like to get to know you more. plus i'm really thirsty so a cup of coffee would be nice." ,,your idea sounds good." he added. ,,well i'm here with car, so we can drive there, if that's okay with you."

,,yes of course. and i'm sorry, if this offer sounded a little bit weird, i didn't know how to ask you." he chuckled ,,it's fine, now get in." she laughed.

they arrived to a café that was near by wusang, so the way there wasn't really long. it was silent but not too awkward.

they stepped in and ordered their favourite coffee. they went to sit to a table next to a window. ,,so... what do you do for living? i guess it's something with business. i saw something on the documents earlier." he tried to start the conversation. ,,oh yes, my parents own a business firm called "kim business company". i guess they weren't so creative with the title, it's really basic and for my dad narcissistic to put his last name in it. for me it's just a duty to do. i had dreams as a teenager but they were all crushed by my parents' ideas about my future, like a forced marriage and taking over the company. and these are the things that i definitely didn't want. sorry if my voice sounds rude, it's just that thinking about it males me mad."

,,it's fine, i think i remember that company of yours. chayoung was taking care of the cases around it right?" ,,yes." ,,i kinda feel sorry for you, but what about the marriage?" he actually knew what she was talking about. at the end of the day he was hanseo's brother so of course he would know what his dad did to hanseo.

right before junwoo killed their father, he brought hanseo to the marriage with yeseul, when he was only 16.

,,i'm sorry i told you. it's a little personal so i can't say much about it." ,,it's fine." he then smiled. after talking about how junwoo was studying abroad in the states for a lawyer and now about their current lives, they finished the coffee. ,,it was really nice talking to you. maybe we can hangout some other time again." ,,yes that would be great." ,,i feel like i'm more close to you right now." ,,me too." he smirked. ,,well i can take you to your house right now if you want?" ,,no it's fine i will take the bus. i don't want to bother you anymore." ,,you're not bothering me at all. it was a nice concersation." ,,can i have your number? to contact you if we wanted to hangout some other time." ,,yes sure." he took his phone out of his pocket and gave it to her. she then typed it in. ,,thank you very much." ,,you're welcome." she grabbed her things and they came out of the café. it was already an evening. they said their goodbyes and then waved at each other when junwoo was already on the bus stop. she happily went to her car and smiled for herself the whole time. after areiving she got a message from junwoo "good night". so she replied the same and saved him as a new contact.

junwoo at his home was smirking to hisself beacause he planned to get more closer to her and he finally got the oppurtinity. he did it cause of hanseo. he wanted him to fall in love with her and after that junwoo, hisself will start something with her. he wanted him to be jealous. but he would lie if he would say that he didn't like her a little or that she wasn't attractive.

meanwhile yeseul at her apartmnet felt a nice feeling because of junwoo. but she didn't know who he actually was.