first night

one month and two weeks have passed and as expected junwoo and yeseul got pretty close. closer than you thought.

yeseul was headed to geumga plaza to visit her friend miri. after the arrival, she greeted her and talked about new stuff. however yeseul didn't mention junwoo. not even once. after their long converstion, she was leaving the piano room and someone yelled after her. ,,ms. kim!" it was the korean-italian man, that she met before. ,,what?" she asked. then chayoung stepped out of jipuragi office and answered. ,,we would like to speak with you."

yeseul put her purse on the table and took the cup of tea, that they had served her. ,,so what's this about?" ,,we have a plan how to destroy babel. and we need you to help us." ,,why would i do that? i don't care about their crimes." ,,because ms. seo told me about your marriage with jang hanseo." yeseul look at them with quite surprised eyes." ,,and we also know that you don't want to marry him." vincenzo spoke.

,,so what? that doesn't mean to want to ruin them. my parents would kill me, if they'd found
out. so how you want to do it?" ,,well if you don't want cooperate, we can't tell you." ,,fine, i'm leaving." ,,alright, go then." she just sighed and went outside. vincenzo with chayoung needed to go outside too, so they were slightly following her.

yeseul opened the door and saw junwoo stepping out of the his car and her eyes sparkled. as he waved at her, she slowly ran up to him. they hugged and junwoo opened the door for her. when he was going to left side of the car, his eyes met chyoung and vincenzo, standing in the door of geumga plaza and then got in the car.

after junwoo's car disappeard from their sight, vincenzo said ,,they seem close, did you know about it?",,no, and it looks weird, why would she be friends with him?" ,,i don't know, but let's go." as he said that, they left the plaza and went to the garages.

A/N: i'm sorry if i'm making the things in the story too quick cause in the following part of the chapter is some more of mature content, i don't know how you'll feel about it, anyways enjoy ig😗

after leaving the area where's geumga plaza located, yeseul asked junwoo ,,by the way, where are we going, it's late so.." ,,to your apartment, if you want, or to my house." ,,let's go to your house, i want to see how messy you are." she chuckled. ,,yaaah, you know i'm a neat person, plus i have maids." ,,ooooh so you're like rich or something, huh?" ,,just some family money." ,,aaaaah, i see."

they arrived and as yeseul got out of the car, she let out a gasp. junwoo's house was big and really modern. ,,i didn't know that it's this big." junwoo smirked. ,,i'm super rich, but i live in some shitty apartment." he laughed and closed the car doors. ,,let's go." he opened the gate for her and the doors of the house too.

she entered the house with him and she sat on the couch. he took the wine glasses and poured the wine for them. junwoo handed her the glass. he took off his jacket and his tie. she took a sip of the wine and put it on the coffee table. she looked at him with quite confused face.

,,what is it?" she chuckled a little. ,,nothing, just that you're beautiful." ,,pfft. god, stop. you're such a flirt." ,,no, no i mean it. you really are." ,,thanks, i guess." she took another sip and after that, he grabbed her glass and put it on the table.

he put her hair behind her ear

he put her hair behind her ear. ,,junwoo, this is really confusing me, what's going on." ,,i wanted to tell you that i like you. a lot." she looked at him. ,,i don't need you to like me, i just want to be close with you." ,,uh, no wait. i like you too." he expected that she would say that. he had planned this.

,,really?" ,,yes." ,,well then, i hope you don't mind this." junwoo went up to her and bended over a little bit and kissed her. she cooperated and his hands made their way to her ass. junwoo picked her up and as they continued on kissing, he took her to his bedroom. he gently put her down on the bed and leaned over her and on his kness, she started to unbutton his shirt. after that he took it off, so his abs were uncovered. and then he started to do same thing with her shirt. he slowly took her skirt off, so she was only in her underwear. he stopped for a little bit, to look on her perfect body and just to admire her beauty. ,,what's wrong? should i go?" ,,no, don't go. you're doing great." ,,alright." she undid his belt and unzipped the zip of his pants. he took off his pants and they began to kiss hardly. junwoo picked yeseul a little bit from the bed and he undid her bra. her bare breast was shown to him and he immediately took his boxers and her panties off. she didn't even had the chance to say something, but she didn't mind. junwoo did (yk what) and pushed harder. after making out, both of them were breathing heavily. ,,thank you." he let out. ,,for what?" ,,just that you did this." ,,no problem." she said and cuddled him. it seemed that he was satisfied. she was finally his.

————————————————————————
A/N: sooooo... let me know if you don't like this content or just anything that is somehow connected to the story. and little note, when yeseul went to junwoo's, the house wasn't where he lives normally with hanseo, but another one, so i hope you're not confused. and ofc thanks that you're reading this story.