date?

yeseul waited outside, in front of wusang, to pock junwoo up. chayoung actually is not working for wusang anymore, cause of the death of her father. she knew that they did it. and mr. cassano was helping her with ruining babel. yeseul didn't really care about it.

leaving these thoughts, a man's figure appeared in the door, leaving the law firm. he had a blank face, but then his expression has changed because he saw her sweet smile.

,,yeseul-ah!" ,,junwoo-ssi!" they both yelled and he quickly rushed to her

,,yeseul-ah!" ,,junwoo-ssi!" they both yelled and he quickly rushed to her. she didn't expect that he would hug her, but when he did, she gave in. ,,what are you doing here?" he excitedly asked her with a smirk on his face. ,,i just had finished in work, so i came to visit you." yeseul answered and gave him a big smile.

,,is there a reason, or you just wanted to talk?" ,,maybe both." she chuckled. ,,i think i jist want to spend more time with you." ,,well that's sweet. thankfully, i also finished work and i'm so hungry, so let's go to eat some food. it's on me." ,,you don't have to pay, i'm glad if you just go with me. let's go, i have my car here."

they got in the car and yeseul started driving. the two of them were headed to a restaurant. ,,you look pretty today." as he said that she gave him a confused look on her face. ,,i mean, you look pretty every day-" ,,junwoo, it's fine." she softly cut him off and put her hand on his. junwoo looked at their hands and smirked. ku

there was also something going on. hanseo went to yeseul's parents' house. the driver stopped in front of the villa's big gate. the guards saw hanseo and let them drive in. hanseo got out of the car and yeseul's parents went outside to greet him. his mother happily came to give a hug to hanseo. ,,oh hanseo, it's so good to see you!" ,,yeah, good to see you too but i have to tell you some-"  ,,come in." her father told him.

they sat on the couch and the maid has gave them a cup of tea. ,,i actually came with bad news. well yeseul doesn't want to marry me and-" ,,we know that. she's so stubborn." she chuckled. ,,but- the thing is, that i don't agree with the marriage too." ,,um i don't think you understand, everything is settled. yout father signed the papers with us, you can't change that now." yeseul's father spoke.

then there was junwoo with yeseul, eating in a restaurant. ,,i'm really enjoying this, but may i ask you?" ,,yeah sure." ,,is this a date?" yeseul coughed a little bit. ,,um, yes." she mumbled. ,,well okay." he smiled at her and yeseul did the same.

hanseo with his unpleased mind said his goodbyes to them and got in the car. frustrated, called his brother. the phone was still ringing and then junwoo finally picked up.

,,wait here yeseul, i have an important call." ,,sure, go on." she smiled and waved at him to signalize, that he can go. junwoo went outside and picked up the call. ,,hi brother, why are you interupting me?" ,,are you busy?" ,,yes, i'm habing a date, come on!" ,,well, i was at yeseul's parents' house, to try and cancel the engagement, but it didn't to well." ,,what!?" ,,yes, they said it's already done and that our father signed the papers, before he died." ,,bullshit. don't lie to me!" junwoo started to rage out. ,,well there's only one option, and that's revealing your identity, so they would choose the better brother for yeseul." ,,no way, i'm not revealing myself." ,,then i don't think there's another way." ,,ughh, gosh you idiot. you can't even do one thing properly. i'm hanging up."

then junwoo went back to the restaurant and enjoyed the rest of the day till evening, with yeseul.