Henceforth, anyone who are interested in the following fields, please submit your entries to the CS/ACS on or before 10th December. Only the entries registered will be considered into the participation.

1. Dance
2. Singing/music
3. Drama
4. Fashion Show

Also, please be noted. Teams or individual participation is allowed. Good luck.

Thank you                                                 
Kriya Ghai - AGS   
Reyaansh Singhania - GS

Approved By
VP - Principal.

"Wow yaar.…" Neha was surprised. "Humesha sirf hum hi jaate te Goa fest ke liye. Is baar toh bahut log aanewale hai."

"Sahi kaha, Neha. This year, so many things have changed" Rinni looked at her team mates.

"Jo bi hai .. hum achese Kal lenge .." Amar was joyous.

Sharon, Swayam and Rey looked at each other. Last year, they represented the college as a team. D3. But this year. Rey never thought those four would be so naive in accepting the division of group. But somewhere he knew, this was needed.

******

"Kriya …" Simmi stood beside her, followed by other three. She looked up at them sternly. "Hum kabse tumhe dund rahe the... Tum aur Surbhi dono aaj rehearsal ke liye nahi aye"

Kriya watched her in disgust. Were they for real?

"Tum bi hum logon ki tarah late aye hai na" Nil teased.

"Stop it, guys." Kriya snapped at them. Hum 1 gante see apka intezaar Kar rahe te… and stop being so reckless always." She was angry. If she stood their for one more second, she would loose it. Hence, she parraded away from them before she insulted them in front of everyone.

******

"Taani…." Wahi scooted beside her in the canteen. She watched him in surprise. "Did you see the notice board?" He asked her.

"Haa…" she scratched her brain to analyse his thoughts. "Toh… mein hum dono ka naam dediya hun?" Wahi cheered excitedly. "Hum dono ka naam?" She hesitated. "Haa… We are going to participate in Goa fest… Hum dono na. Ek play karenge… drama category mein…" he looked elated. "What? Wahi… tum Pagal ho Gaye ho? Abi ke abi Mera naam wapas le le Bhai...please… mujhe nahi karna hai…" she was shell shocked.

It's not like she hated acting. Infact, she loved it. Hence, she had taken dramatics as additional subject. But she wasn't a pro in it. And she wasn't confident enough to perform in such a big event. She was happy that many students this year got an opportunities to make their talent reach wider. But she wasn't interested in either going to Goa fest or let alone participating in it. Last year, she had gone for Rey. Just for him. She would miss seeing him dance at Goa. But she was okay with it. She had her own works to concentrate on her, now.

"Taani… mein Pagal nahi hua hu…" Wahi took the half eaten burger of Taani and bit into it. She watched him eating her leftover food. He didn't mind eating it. Wahi was cute in a way which just made her to not take his actions seriously. "Drama section mein koi participate karne ke liye saamne nahi aa rahe hai… And being in the department… it's our responsibility ki atleast hum is mauke ka gawa na Kare... I have already given our names. Aur tum mana nahi Kar sakti mujhe… I'll handle everything if you are worried. Play Sara mein hi likunga… aur practice karne ke liye… chahiye toh mein hi tumhara Ghar aunga… har roz. Please… ab toh Mana mat karna…" he pleaded her. "But .. Mera kaam…" Taani had already melted to his appraisal. But she wasn't sure of being a part of this. It would take lot of her time. She hardly had any time for herself. And now, taking part in drama would announce that she was busy for 24 hours, everyday.