Laura Kinney (Spankee)

Start from the beginning

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

"Ow! Ow! O-Ow!" Laura continued to cry out with each spank to her butt. The clawed girl also winced every time your hand landed on her butt.

You decided to alternate spanking Laura's cheeks, smiling as the black-haired girl's cheeks wobbled at different paces.

SMACK!!!

"Ow!"

SMACK!!!

"Ow!"

SMACK!!!

"Ow~!" As the spanking continues, Laura was somewhat thankful that she was punished in an abandoned classroom away from prying eyes and ears. If any other students saw her big butt getting spanked in the courtyard, Laura wouldn't be able to live down the embarrassment.

SMACK!!!

"Owie!" Then again, getting spanked in general is embarrassing enough for Laura.

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

After another round of spanks all over your crush's backside, you stopped and rested a hand on top of  Laura's booty. The clawed girl in relief, believing that you finished spanking her. Laura slowly tried to get off of your lap, but you weren't nearly done with her yet and held her down with your hand.

"Hey! We had a deal!" Laura cried out.

You raised an eyebrow at this. "Please, you called that a spanking? If I did any damage, your healing factor probably fixed it already. We're just getting started." You said. And with that, you grabbed Laura's leather pants and tugged them downwards. However, due to how tight the leather pants were around the clone girl's bubble-butt, you had a bit of trouble in pulling them downwards.

Laura suddenly realized what was happening and slightly panicked, struggling violently. "Y/N L/N! Don't you- kyaaa!" Laura shrieked as her pants finally slipped off her mighty mounds of flesh that were her butt cheeks.

"There we go!" Finally, Laura's pants were around her ankles, revealing the simple black panties on her. Due to the size of her butt, Laura's panties looked more like a thong, much to the clawed girl's embarrassment. Apart from her panties, you could also see that Laura's big bottom was a dark shade of pink.

You got one of the biggest smiles of your life at this. "Nice~!" You said, very satisfied with yourself for getting her to that color, even with her healing factor. You even gave her butt a pinch.

"Y/N! If you know what's good for you, you'll let me- " Laura began

SMACK!!!

"OW!" Laura cried out upon feeling her poor rump getting smacked again.

The smack was louder than before, a small echo was created in the distance. Also, because she lost her pants, Laura's cheeks wobbled even more than before. And the extra pain without the protection of her tough leather pants finally got to Laura and made her claws coming out as she shrieked and thrashed violently.

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

"Ow! Ow! O-Ow~!" Laura shrieked, waving her claws and arms frantically, almost as if she was trying to swim (breaststroke) away from you.

You should've been taking this seriously, but at the same time, you couldn't help but find your crush's yelps and cries to be adorable.