Chapter 12

No one's POV

Katsuki and Todoroki's relationship were off to a new start, Todoroki moved into Bakugo's dorm to be closer to him and the unborn baby. Todoroki became more cautious around Bakugo, he served him with anything and realized that him and the baby will eventually go to war because of cold soba.

Bakugo's friends were still watching Todoroki with one eye, but nonetheless Bakugo was happy with Todoroki around everything moved at their own pace.

Katsuki's POV

Todoroki is being annoying lately, like I can't walk to the common room without his supervision, his excuse is what if you fall and hurt the baby. He always ensure my safety and it's only been weeks since he found out about the whole pregnancy thing like he insisted on moving in with me, but in a way I'm glad. We promised to take everything slow and I kinda like it especially when we cuddle at night when we sleep or the times when I get so horny.

"Katsuki baby, I don't know anything about pregnancy, but when can we check the gender?" Todoroki asked

"I think it's in the fifth month." I answered

He continued massaging my feet as he comes closer pecking my lips.

"My parents wants to meet you." He said running his hands through my hairs.

My face went pale.

"Is it some type of drama where they pay me to leave you alone so you can live a better life?" I asked

"Even if that was supposed to happen, I will give up my family for you and our baby, so don't stress and leave everything to me okay?" He said pecking my lips

"But I'm in the way of you getting your dad's agency. I really don't want to be a burden, you know I will sacrifice this relationship for you to be happy." I said

"And I'll sacrifice my luxury life to be with you, I know I hurt you..."

"You're still on that topic again, I said I forgive and look where we are now happy, but I will definitely tell our kids about this." I said cutting him off as I squished his cheek

"Okay, they want us there tonight so get ready early, but you get some rest first. I know how fucked up your sleeping schedule is." Todoroki said pushing me into the bed tucking me in. He set an alarm and came and cuddle me.