Chapter 5

No one's POV

Todoroki was serious about what he was going to hear from Katsuki. Katsuki took a deep breath, his hands was were shaking as if didn't tell anyone before.

Mentions of Suicide and bullying

"It was the last year of middle school and because of being bullied I wanted to die. I went to the rooftop of the school almost ending my life, but the door was slammed open and I turned around and I saw all my bullies at the door coming towards me.  I was pulled of the edge and was almost beaten to death, a teacher came and found me and rushed my to the hospital. I was left traumatized because the results was I couldn't have children in the future, so if we ever get to be together I can't give you children." Katsuki explained

Todoroki felt a bit of guilt, this bet was a joke, but now Katsuki gave him his trust. He pulled Katsuki in a hug, there was no turning back he was already in too deep.

He started kissing Katsuki as he pushed him in the bed still kissing. Todoroki wrapped his hands Katsuki as he began telling him about the hardships he went true in life, the abuse from his father for not doing his best in training. His mother was sent to a mental home because her mind was lost in pleasing his father, bit now his dad has change and to other people's aspect into mind. He doesn't train him anymore and his mom is getting better and now even though there is trauma their lives are getting better.

Todoroki wasn't as heartless, he wasn't going to tell Katsuki secret breaking his heart was already enough. Todoroki fell asleep in Katsuki from Katsuki playing with his hair.

To Todoroki yes it heartbreaking, but knowing that the sex would be raw without having to worry about the consequences, but even if he was to mess around and cause a life changing effect, he would still want to be present in the child's life, but with Katsuki he was infertile so no kids.

*I know Todoroki is heartless, but let's see what will happen in the father part of the story.*

*I love y'all 😘💞.*