Chapter 7

Katsuki's POV

A month has passed and right now we are in the second month of our relationship, time does fly fast when you are with the person you love.

Right now I'm baking a cake for our one month together. I made his favorite cake and add our names together.  I walked towards his room and knocked on it. He opened it and pulled me in. I sat on his bed and handed him the cake. Since it was night because of our late class session today, I had to hurry and bake the cake. Todoroki handed me a little sculpture he made out of his ice.
The sculpture was both of us hugging.

"I know you think it will melt, but it won't I made it in a way it could last for a long while and if it melts I'll give you a new one over and over again." He said hugging me and kissing me on the forehead

"I just made you a cake." I said

"My favorite cake though." He replied

He took a spoonful of the cake and hummed in satisfaction

He kissed me and I could taste the cake.

"I love you Todoroki

"Me too." He said as he kissed me again

"Katsuki can we do it?" He asked

"Do what?" I answered

"Sex. I want it, we've been together for a month now and we are already in the second week of our second month and we celebrate our anniversary late because we were both busy with school." He said

"Sure. It's our anniversary anyway." I said

He set the cake down and crawled back onto the bed taking off his shirt. I rubbed my hands against his abs. He pulled of my pants and took my member into his mouth, moans echoed out through the room.

He spread my legs far apart as one of his hands played with my nipples and the other was circling the rim of my hole. He gave me his fingers to suck as he slipped his finger in making me moan loudly. My eyes were pricked with tears, he then added another one and started stretching me out. I moaned his name cumming into his mouth.

"Since you can't get pregnant let's not use a condom." He said

He then lined his member against my hole and pushed in slowly making me moan in pain and pleasure. His member was so big that I felt like I was tearing apart. He began thrusting into me at a slowly pace to let me get use to the size.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he began thrusting into me at a fast speed making cum spurted all over my stomach.

His thrust became sloppy as he came deep inside of me. We both were panting heavily as Todoroki soft member slide out of me. He got up and walked to the bathroom. I was too tired to even turn my head. He came back with a washcloth and started wiping my body.

"You did amazing." He said pecking my lips

I smiled tiredly, this was the best time of my life. I feel into a deep sleep.

Morning came and I was back into my room which was really strange. I thought maybe Todoroki would want us to sleep over. I got up and pain shot up my spine, where was the after care I thought

*Hello pretties,
I hope y'all enjoy this chapter there will be a mini time skip so this book can end a little short that the rest. If you haven't read When two worlds collide or It was supposed to be I will appreciate your support*

* I love y'all 😘💞*