Chapter 1

No one's POV

It was their third year at UA, Katsuki was on top of his class as always. His friends understands him since he told them his biggest secret, it did take him a lot of courage to put his secret out there.

Izuku's POV

The lesson of the day has already began and this idea popped up in my head. I thought it would be fun and much less a joke. I knew how much Kacchan liked Todoroki-kun, so I wanted to spice some things up.

The bell rang and the Dekusquad surrounded my table.

"Let's make a bet Todoroki-kun" I said in my bubbly tone

"Sure" he answer in monotone voice

"Go out with Kacchan for two months."  I said

No one's POV

The Dekusquad looked at Izuku in shocked and worried.

"I mean, I'll be honest I do hate Bakugo's attitude, but we shouldn't take it too far." Uraraka said

"Come on~ it'll be fun, or are are guys scared." Izuku slurred

"I'll do it, but it will be hard to pursue him." Todoroki said

"I agree with Todoroki, I mean Bakugo isn't an easy guy." Lida said

"Don't worry our bet will fall right into hands and Todoroki when you end things with him tell him clearly he was a bet." Izuku said with a serious expression

No one didn't know the real reason to why Izuku was doing this, if  it was because of the bullying he received from Bakugo it wasn't that. Izuku was just being heartless, he envied Bakugo's friend. He who had tried for many years was bullied instead. Izuku didn't hold no grudge against Bakugo, but making this bet he wasn't thinking in his right mind now it was late to back down.

Todoroki already agreed, people classed him as emotionless, but he didn't really care to what people think and now he has to show feelings he didn't even know how to express.

Of course Todoroki wouldn't back down, he wasn't a coward. He wanted to show his friends that he can love someone even if it was....fake.

Katsuki and his friend were talking about random things. He began to control his anger around, it was the first group of friends he met on his own. He was happy to meet them although everyone in the group were taken. They still had time for each other and that was what made the friendship stronger.

The Bakusquad can remember sharing their most deepest and darkest secret, but the one Bakugo told was enough for making them. Now they understood Bakugo and the struggles he went through.

His parents knew how fragile Katsuki was an change there whole entire attitude towards him. He didn't tell the teachers he believe that it was shame, so he only told his friends. The friends that stuck beside him from the day he entered UA.

Even though he was happy he need someone to fill his heart and that person was the one and only....

Shoto Todoroki

*Welcome back pretties. I hope you enjoy this chapter shits about to go down and I am sorry for the mean Izuku again, but in this he is just plain dumb when it came to making this decision, so please enjoy the rest. We shall find out Bakugo's biggest secret🤫. Anyways😂 I love y'all 😘💞"