Chapter 2

No one's POV

Katsuki knew when the day he fell in love with Todoroki. It was a sweet moment Katsuki called, the day Katsuki was saved from the villains he was engulfed in a tight hug by Todoroki. His heart picked up an unimaginable speed. A blush spread across his face, but Katsuki knew they were worlds a part. Todoroki grew up in a well classed home, Katsuki wasn't rich his parents tried so hard for him and he was smart enough to get a scholarship at UA. Many congratulated him, not everyone could have got a scholarship especially at since the school was strict with academics. The struggle to kept on the top wasn't as hard as he thought, even though people were happy for him some jealous him. He didn't pay attention to the names he got called daily, but this grew him to be more aggressive towards everyone and everything that came his way.

He hopeless dream to date Todoroki even if was for one day. To him even though Todoroki wasn't a person to show emotion, he hoped and prayed that one day, he would smile just on time.

It was lunch time and the Bakusquad ate in their original place.

"So Katsuki any update?" Mina asked taking a mouthful of the spaghetti Katsuki made

"Nope nothing, what about you guys?" I asked

"Nope is everyone's day boring." Kaminari said

"I feel like something good is going to happen today." Kirishima stated

"That's something the sunshine of the group will say, your smile blinds my eyes." Katsuki said

"Mark my words Bakugo Katsuki, something great will happen today." Kirishima continued

Katsuki waved his hands in a dismissive way.

Suddenly the door for the rooftop opened and there was Todoroki standing there out of breath.

"Todoroki is everything ok?" Katsuki asked

"I need to talk to you privately." Todoroki answered

"Sure." Katsuki said getting as he looked back at his friends to see them with a good luck look.

Katsuki and Todoroki walked to the side, Katsuki's heart was beating loudly at this point he was afraid Todoroki might end up hearing.

"I wanted to ask an important question one that can change our life at UA forever." Todoroki began

Katsuki was getting confused was does he mean by changing our lives forever.

"Bakugo Katsuki, I like you and I was wondering if you would give me a chance at beginning your boyfriend." Todoroki continued

Those words rang through Katsuki's head over and over. His red eyes met with Todoroki's one.

*What will happen to our Bakubabe. Hoped you enjoy this chapter and I love y'all 😘💞*