Chapter 4

Katsuki's POV

I was drawing scribbles into my book as today kept rushing into my mind. I blushed hard as I remember that I am now dating my crush. My one-sided love was finally fulfill.

Mr. Aizawa kept teaching when I caught Uraraka glancing at me with sorrow. I looked at her with worry.

The bell made me flinch indicating that class was over and we can go to our dorms. I went up to uraraka and hugged her although she was surprised, she hugged me back as she started crying and apologizing to me which I was confused.

"No Uraraka, I'm sorry I was harsh wasn't I. I'm a change person and I hope that we can be friends." I said reassuring her, but this only make it worse as she kept crying loudly.

I patted my back to comfort her. She stopped crying as she looked at me in the eyes and bowed

"Bakugo, what ever happens just know that I am sorry." She said as she walked away leaving me confused as hell.

I was the asshole of the class why was she apologizing too me. I saw a text from Todoroki asking me of he can come over and I quickly agreed. I rushed to the my bathroom and showered quickly.

I was now drying my hair when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw that Todoroki was standing there. He came in and pecked my lips and walked in. He threw himself on my bed as I join him as he pulled me closer to him.

He inhaled my scent as I felt his breath against my nape.

"So Kat, since we're boyfriends tell me about yourself." He said

I faced him as I stared into his eyes.

"Well my favorite color is orange, my favorite type of food to eat is everything spicy. I like nature, I have a cat at home that I love and care for and I'm a virgin." I said blushing at my last sentence.

"That means you've been saving yourself for me." He said kissing my forehead

"No, I am afraid of having sexual intercourse because you know in this day and age men can get pregnant." I said

"Then we'll be careful." He said as he laced our fingers together.

"There's something I want to tell you something that you should take to your grave and not tell a single soul. I want us to start trusting each other." I said as the both of us sat up on the bed.

*This chapter and mostly all the chapter is short I need to break them up and place them in different chapter* I love y'all 😘💞*