I don't have time to find the embedded toilet that's most likely in the walls. And as if automatically, I hunch down and I really do feel last nights dinner come up.

"Oh, jeez. That's never happened before. Uh. . . CAITLIN!"

He talks to someone on his earpiece once again and I assume he's being scolded from the way he frowns. "What? He threw up! What am I supposed to do? Alright, fine."

He looks back at me and gives me a look, as if I could've stopped myself from barfing all over the cell. I wipe my mouth with my shirt and lean against the wall.

Soon, I feel my body being rushed and I'm in another room. Did he have to do that right after I threw up?

Suddenly, I'm sitting down on a medical bed, with all different types of machines around me. "Yo! Why'd you bring him here?" A person from the other room obviously wasn't liking my presence.  I peaked out from behind the glass wall and see the man. I remember him from that burger place, I think his name was Cisco.

"What? Was I supposed to leave him there?" Barry talks back to his friend.

"Yes! That's exactly what you were supposed to do! Do you not remember that he broke in?"

"I know him. Well, I've known him for at least 30 minutes but I know him enough that I know he won't hurt us, I hope." He looks back at me on that last part.

"That's not at all reassuring."

"For your information, I didn't know this place was being occupied until a few minutes ago," I point out and all of a sudden, a woman walks in the room. I notice she has soft eyes, although it's a weird thing to immediately notice about a person. She instantly puts on a stethoscope and presses the chest piece on places around my chest and back. "Uh, what are you doing?" I ask her, inching away.

"Checking your breathing," she blatantly says.

"I know that, but why?" I stand up but she frowns. "I'm fine."

"You threw up. Am I just suppose to assume you're okay?"

"Are you even a doctor?" She seems offended by the question.

"I am, in fact, a doctor. Dr. Caitlin Snow," she holds out her hand. I shake it hesitantly.

"Sorry if I seemed harsh at first. You know, I just want to make sure you're okay. Doctor things I suppose. We care for the well-being of others, despite what they may have done to anger others," she says the last few words loudly, as if it wasn't meant for me. I look behind her shoulder and Cisco rolls his eyes. Ah, yep. That's it.

"It's fine, don't worry about it, but where's Annabeth?" I hop down the steps and into the larger room. Dr. Snow looks like she didn't finish her check-up on me but I successfully avoided it.

"Annabeth?" A man in the wheelchair asks. I didn't notice him before. He's the same man from before as well. I turn around towards Dr. Snow, and I didnt realize it but she was there at the restaurant too. I'm sure Annabeth will be glad to see this guy again.

"Uh yeah, Annabeth. Blonde, probably angry, about yay high?" I hold my hand up to my nose.

"Oh! I totally forgot," Barry says and he's gone, but in a blink of an eye, he's back. Annabeth is at his side when he's back. I stare at him weirdly, still not processing the whole speedy thing.

Annabeth falters in her step but as soon as she sees me, she runs towards me and stands by my side protectively as if I was ever in danger.

"What in the holy Hades is happening?" She whispers in my ear. Her hand goes to her pocket for her dagger, but at least these people were smart enough to confiscate it. They must've took Riptide earlier on but I felt the lightweight pen in my pocket regardless.