Chapter 3: Aburame Shino's Rampage

After the epic battle between the clanmates, the next day Shino Aburame tried to celebrate a part to welcome Mitsuki and (Y/N) but failed miserably as the decoration turned back to insects after Namida hugged one of the stuffed toys. Another rampage happened, this time by someone rebuilding the school building but was apprehended by Boruto and his group along with Sarada and the two transfer students. Currently, (Y/N), Mitsuki, Boruto, and Shikadai are inside a forest as they were called on by their advisor to go there.

"This is the place, right?" Boruto asked them

"It should be..." Shikadai responded

"Probably" (Y/N) chimed in

"Yeah" Mitsuki followed up

"Why would Shino-sensei call us out so early in the morning?" Boruto complained

"And isn't it strange to call just the four of us for extracurricular lessons?" Shikadai added with a quick glamce at the two transfer students who noticed his glance bu chose to ignore it.

"It's probably the incident yesterday" (Y/N) concluded

"Oh that..." The two remembered as they got a little nervous

"He's here" Mitsuki informed

"Hey, Shino Sensei! You're late, ya'know---" Boruto cut himself off as he saw that there were something wrong with his teacher.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Boruto, Shikadai, Mitsuki... and (Y/N)" Shino stated ominously stated as he continued to walk closer to the group while Mitsuki and (Y/N) looked at him seriously with Shikadai and Boruto nervously sweating.

"Sensei?" Boruto said uncomfortably as he grimaced.

"Now, let's begin our final lesson..." Shino Aburame declared as a red glow shined from beneath his visor.

" Shino Aburame declared as a red glow shined from beneath his visor

'Damn, that's actually badass' (Y/N) thought

"Um... Sensei, are you mad about something?" Boruto asked with uncertainty as he flinched before Shikadai punched the back of Boruto's head then put him in a headlock.

"Way to point out the obvious, genius!" (Y/N) remarked sarcastically

"Hey, I don't know what you did, but hurry it up and apologize! Sensei's seriously lost it!" Shikadai suggested as he continued to put his blonde friend in a headlock.

'Like that's gonna help, it seems that he's posessed by that same aura i saw the other day' (Y/N) thought as he analyzed his visor wearing teacher before glancing at Boruto who is currently being forced by Shikadai to bow his head and apologize.

"Come on, the both of you, apologize too" Shikadai stated

"Huh? Why am I involved? Should i do it, (Y/N)?" Mitsuki asked as she looked at her red haired companion.

"Hm? Why the hell should we?" (Y/N) asked with genuine curiosity as Mitsuki nodded her head while Boruto and Shikadai continues arguing.

"...No, there's no need to apologize any more" Shino exclaimed as a mass of insects started to come out of his body attracting Mitsuki and (Y/N)'s attention.