Jungkook rolled his eyes at you two, mumbling something about you and Jimin being nerds before he almost got a pillow thrown at his head from Jimin's side, "Hey! Watch your mouth!" Jimin threatened and you burst out laughing, your fingers were petting behind's Bam ear as the dog sat on the floor between you and Jungkook. He was so protective already. Following both you and Jungkook around whenever the two of you got up to do anything.

It was sweet. You loved it already. 

"Hey, Y/N. Don't they look the same?" Seokjin came over to you and showed you his phone. You took his phone and started to die of laughter,

You zoomed in on the picture and shook your head as you laughed, "Oh my God, Jin

You zoomed in on the picture and shook your head as you laughed, "Oh my God, Jin. Send this to me. I need to print it and frame it." You giggled, studying the picture with a grin, "So cute! I don't know what to do with myself." You passed Seokjin his phone back so he could text you the picture and you looked at Jungkook, "Like father, like son. Seriously." You laughed and Jungkook rolled his eyes at you, reaching up to flick your forehead, "When you and Jin are together, you're both even more annoying."

"You love us!" Seokjin teased the younger, sitting down in front of Bam with a grin, "Is that right, bahmmie? You love us~ Yes, you do!" He cooed to the dog and Jungkook chuckled, getting up off his seat from next to you, 

"Anyone want a drink?" He made his way to the kitchen and Taehyung got off the couch as well, following Jungkook to the kitchen, "Me, please."

Hoseok got off from the floor and stole Jungkook's seat next to you, passing you the remote to choose a song for your karaoke, "Here, Y/N. Pick something and let's show Jin and V how it's really done." He grinned, leaning back against the couch. You took the remote from him and laughed, scrolling through the long list of songs to choose from, "There's so much."

Yoongi looked up from his phone and chuckled as he glanced to the t.v screen, picking the first song his eyes laid on, "High school by Nicki Minaj." (clean version ofc). He looked at you and flashed you an adorable grin. You shook your head, about to say no because you were embarrassed but Hoseok encouraged you,

"C'mon, Y/N. I feel like there's a rapper inside of you." He laughed and Namjoon even leaned forward with a dimpled smile, "I'm eager to hear this."

"Oh God... Whose verse do I do. Can I be Nicki?" You looked at Hoseok and he chortled with laughter, nodding enthusiastically, "Yes! Press play and let's school these guys."

Jungkook and Taehyung were in the kitchen pouring and mixing a few drinks for you and the guys when they heard you and Hoseok starting to rap to the song. Taehyung was leaned up against the counter with a grin, arms crossed over his chest with a chuckle, "I didn't know Y/N had a voice." He smirked lightly, glancing to Jungkook who had fallen into a trance as he watched you, "I guess you didn't know either." He laughed quietly at the younger's expression.

Jungkook looked like he wanted to hop over to the couch right now and do the unspeakable with you.

"Give it to you whenever you want. Whip it whenever you want. Baby, it's yours. Anywhere, everywhere. Baby, it's your world, ain't it?"  You looked at Hoseok and grinned as you sang, laughing at Jimin took his soju glass and raised it as he swayed to the song, "Aye, aye, aye." He grinned and the other guys started to cheer,