While i was treated like a normal being you were treated as if you're a 'monster'.

And i want you to feel love from others so i gave you my attention though there were times were i scolded you when you played pranks but it was a really good memory you'know? Plus i enjoyed myself too!"

Sensei said as there were something i felt my chest feels tingily ang my eyes started to sting.

"S-sensei~!" I cried out as there were water spilling out of my eyes?

"W-why are my eyes sweating~? Hic"

"W-wait why are you crying?!"

"I'm not crying my eyes are just sweating hic waaahhh"

                                                                3rd persons pov.

We hugged each other for a long time but it feels comforting is this what it feels like to be loved by others? Other than ojii-chan and ojii-chan's wife?

I like the feeling i wish we could stay..like...this.....forever.........

"Zzzz...( ´·`)"

"Oh he fell asleep" iruka said softly as he carries naruto to a comfortable chair, he then stand up once again to bring him a blanket that appears out of nowhere and putted the blanket on his shoulders.

"Sleep tight naruto" iruka said as he kissed his forhead softly.

                    💮💧💮five hous later💮💧💮

"Mnn..." naruto mumbled as he gets up to see iruka in his desk working i ruka felt a gaze on him so he looked at naruto.

"Oh you're awake?" Iruka said to naruto.

"Mhm *yawns*" naruto hummed as he yawns.

"Well you should stay here at my house naruto it's late" iruka suggested naruto to stay at his house bacause it was dark outside and he might get kidnapped.

"Ok" naruto answered back as he went to iruka's kitchen to cook for them.

"Wait naruto stay here i'll cook for us you might burn yourself or cut yourself!" Iruka panicly said as he doesn't want his child to be injured.

"It's fine sensei i can cook I leave alone anyways" naruto insisted.

"But-"

"It's ok sensei! Really it's fine!" Naruto said.

"..fine just don't get hurt" iruka mother noises i mean iruka said naruto worriedly.

"Yay!(*^▽^)/☆" Naruto cheered happily.

As naruto went to the kitchen he opened the fridge and thought of what to cook.

'Hmm..what should i cook?( `-´)?' Naruto thought.

'Hmmm.........oh! I know! Tinola! I'm really glad that i read that cooking book! It has all of the foods from other nations!

And this one is from philippines!' Naruto thought as he grabbed the ingredients from the fridge and began making the dish called 'tinola' the main ingredient is fish.

"And~.........done!" Naruto said as he tried the tinola.

"The taste is nice not too salty nor not too tasteless(?)" Naruto said.

"Sensei! The food is ready!" Naruto called iruka telling him that the food is ready.

"Coming!" Naruto heared iruka say from upstairs.

Whe iruka got down the stairs to the kitchen he was really surprise of the uknown dish.

"Sit down!" Naruto ordered iruka.