13

Y/n p.o.v

I asked for hac as a mehr, i always wanted to go and i didnt need money anyway.

-All done inshAllah. I congratulate you guys. May Allah give you a long lasting healthy marrige.

The imam says getting up while giving us our papers. Rami's hand finds mine.
I was Now Y/n Amir. He had changed his surname To amir from huzaifa.

Im smilling so much that My cheeks are hurting as i look around to see everyone cheering. His hand tightens as we get up from the table. Ibn nuh's (i later found out he was the one who gave me ramis adress) sister embraced me congratulating us. Ibn nuh hugs rami as well, the rest of the friends come congratulating us one by one.

This was not how i imagined it to be, my nikah in a country that i dont even know, without my family or friends and Not even ramis family here. only Rami's friends that i had just met here to acompany on this important day.
Alhamdulillah, at least its with the man that i want... i wouldnt want it any other way

~~~

Rami p.o.v

I push the door open, we both enter tiredly. After the nikah we ate food etc. so we came late, it was now dark.

I close the door and whisper Alhamdulillah as i recap everything that happend. I turn around to see y/n jumping into my arms. I embrace her like there was no tomorrow, taking in her naturally beautiful sent. I close my eyes as she digs her head into my chest. I realise shes crying when i hear sniffing sounds.

-habibtiy?
I say pulling away. My fingers hold her chin making her look at me.

-nothing... La seyin... its just alot of emotions im overwhelmed.

She says smiling.

-let me change into something comfy, im tired of this dress

-the last door at the end of the hallway.

She makes her way to the bedroom as i follow her. I watch her as She takes out some clothes from the suitcase. She looks at me waiting for me to leave.

-uhm?

- Do i have too... after all your my "halal"

I say winking she blushes and leaves the room looking for somewhere else to change as i laugh. I go after her. I hold her arm turning her around.

-hey,

Before she can continue i plant my lips on hers. Her soft lips respond as i wrap my hand around her waist pulling her closer. Our bodies touch, leaving no space between us.
Running out of breath, we pull away. We're taking deep breath, Shes blushing as our eyes meet.

Y/n p.o.v

I Havent seen him this close before, i study his face features. His hair dropping on his brown eyes, the tattoo that starts from his neck all the way to his jaw.(i found iut that he also has another tattoo on his arm)

My finger find my hijab pin and takes it out, i shake my head letting the fabric flow down sliding of my hair. Even though he had already saw me without it, in dubai when i was captured, i was hesitant to take it of. His fingers run through my hair.

- والله انت جميل
he whispers, his other hand travels from my waist to under my arm slightly touching my bra, making me shiver, a feeling in my stomach arises. Im excited but im way more nervous. He fidles with the zip and he glenches his jaw while looking at me for aproval. I nod, he finally to pulls the zip down.

---