"I really am sorry angel" I said and she nod. I placed a kiss on the back of her hand and she smiled.

We walked to my office and my father was sitting in my chair.

"You looked comfortable" I said

"A king should always be comfortable don't you think"

"A king" I asked

"Yes" he said and I looked at the guards standing behind him. We walked further into the room and I took a seat infront of the desk before pulling Lydia into my lap.

"She's such a beauty" he said while looking at her. She shifted uncomfortably and I placed my hand on her thigh. She looked down at my hands and a small smile formed on her lips.

Man she was making me horny all over again

"Why are you here" I asked

"I wanted to ensure you know your place since you've woken up"

"My place" I asked while raising a brow

"Yes. I'm now king" he said

Roberto is my father's adopted brother. When my father died I was too young to inherit his thrown so Robert married my mother and took the thrown. He always wanted to my king

"You boys can leave" I said to the guards

"Yes king" they said before leaving

"You were saying" I asked and Lydia held her head down while chucking softly.

"Look old man I'm king. Thank you for stepping in when I was in the hospital though" I said before lifting Lydia off my lap. I got up before walking to the door.

"Since we both know our places why don't you leave" I said while opening the door.

"Bye Mr Russo" Lydia said and he walked up to her. My hands gripped the door knob and he leaned down to her level.

"How's your father" he asked Lydia and her smile dropped.

"It's weird he just disappeared after anything" he said and I walked over to them

"Get the fuck out Roberto" I growled and he looked away from Lydia before leaving.

"I need to go" she said and I grabbed her arm

"What's wrong" I asked

"Nothing I just need to talk Damon" she said before placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love you" she said before leaving.

"Hey asshole" turning around I saw my sister

"Hey" I said before walking around my desk.

"What did the old man want" she asked

"What do you think he wants" I asked and she gave me a knowing look.

"He won't give up" she said and I grabbed a bottle of scotch.

•••

L Y D I A

"I'll call you when I find something" Damon said