"You were always by our side Sharath, How do you expect us not to be by your side?" It was Karthik's turn to speak.

"We love you the way you are, keep that in mind," Rahul says bro fisting me. They all were glad that I opened myself up at last.

" let's go out today?" Adithi says.

" I would feel like third-wheeling, you guys," I scoff taking a sip of my coffee.

"Pretend that we are not dating," Karthik says seriousness radiating from his voice.

"It's hard to pretend that. Let's get on with it anyway." I tell them letting out an exasperated sigh.

After a while, we reach the mall, and as said it felt I was third-wheeling a double date. 

Only if she was the right one for me. I did like her a lot, I wouldn't say I loved her though. I liked her. She was funny, made me smile heartfully. Never showered pity on me for being the way I am.

She did me wrong for sure and I really hate her for that. I did move on from that just like I had to move on from my parent's divorce. They obviously had to take a divorce cause they were married forcefully to each other. I should stop thinking about them.

We were walking here and there and checking out mainly earrings cause Meera loves earrings. Not gonna lie she is the most spoiled by everyone, what can we do she is just so cute that she gets everything.

After going around for a while we went and sat in the food court. We ordered some food- by some I mean a lot, we all love food and it really shows in how much we order.

As I was stuffing my face with the ever-so-good mac and cheese, Rahul speaks up.

"So, What about the girl who asked you out in your office?" Shit, I forgot about her.

" I don't think I am ready for a relationship after that," I tell him. To think about it, she is a really good person, whenever I had unexpected panic attacks she helped me and also didn't let that thing circulate around. She has been a very good friend at work as well. But here the problem is me not her.

"Is she cute?" Adithi asks me from the other side wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, she is cute and also beautiful. She is a very genuine human too. " I tell them the truth.

"It's ok if you don't wanna date someone you don't have to," Meera says giving me an assuring smile.

"Yeah, she did tell me that. She also told me to accept only if I was ready and that she will respectfully back of if I happen to reject her." I tell them staring at the chocolate cake I haven't touched.

" Maybe she can be our friend, I would love to meet her," Meera says.

"Yeah, I will try to bring her, if she is ok with it," I tell Meera.

After that conversation everything was fun and happy, everyone was enjoying the arcade games and frankly enough they worked really hard to make me feel like I am not third-wheeling them. Am really happy to have these fellows in my life. I know they will stick with me forever.

I hope this is a happy ending for all of us, but something in the back of my mind tells me it's not.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello people!

How are you guys? Did you guys like the chapter? Only a few more chapters are left, so it will be over soon.

BTW do you guys want an epilogue?

And also this chapter is for two people who are preparing for an exam tomorrow. They have been working hard since morning so for their sake am updating the chapter! Work hard and ace your exams.

Love you guys for the support you are showering me. Please keep waiting for the next chapter. Love you all!

~Author