"So you know how to laugh then? "

She said with frown....

He looks at her.... And smile to see her wet and cute confuse face... The water is still running on both of them....
He then noticed her wet face...
at the moment he remember the first time he saw her wet face and hair when he saved her from swimming pool...
the memory is still fresh in his mind....
Gauri see his expression change from smile to intense....
both look at each other in a different emotion....

the water drops wet her saree too, and now her saree is clinging on her body like a second skin

the water drops wet her saree too, and now her saree is clinging on her body like a second skin...revealing every curve of it....
his eyes travel from her face to her neck then her cleavage...
He couldn't help it... Damn..
this side of her is making him to think Something different...
Some different types emotions running through his body which he never felt....
He forgot why he capture her like this....
he forgot about the punishment...
he almost forgot everything, except her.

seeing him looking at her like this she felt a little uncomfortable and shy...
She wriggle to come out from his hold, but rather than leave her...he hold her more tightly and lean towards her face more....
now she is feeling like she is melting... She looks to his chocolate brown eyes...
his eyes is reflecting some different emotions and it is for her... Only for her....
she is completely aware what he is thinking to see her like this....but still her mind refuse to believe this... But her body is responding according to him....
She knew this is not him but his emotions... But doesn't know how to control her own emotions....

he leans towards her

the water is rurning on both of them from head to toe....
his eyes started scanning her body... She feel goosebumps to see his passionate eyes....
he leans more and she closed her eyes doesn't know what to do...his touch is affecting him...
and slowly his lips touch her cheek....

it was not a peck but smooch....
Like he wants to drink all...

She Feel her whole body is trembling by hat he is doing....
by the way she doesn't have any idea why all these are happening....
while he is definitely Not in sense otherwise he would Never do such things.... Both of them are in other land.... They lost hearts somewhere...
before they proceed further...

There is a loud knock on the washroom door....
as expected it is is Shan... 😁

both of them come out from their unknown Dreamland and looked at each other with  disbelieve....

at this moment so many questions are running through in their minds...

they are asking questions through their eyes to each other

but both are unable to answer the questions because they...themself don't know the answers...

"Hitler....don't you dare to touch my sister....I will never leave you....open the door right now"

Shan shouted from outside....fearing that the Hitler will swallow his beloved sister....
Because he knew his friend....

He quickly left her and open the door.... she is still in shock standing there.....replaying the moment which happened few seconds ago....

Shaan comes and see both of them are wet, breathing heavily, and have some confused expression....

"Gauri, are you ok? did he do something with you? "

Shan said and run towards Gauri and turn off the shower...
she comes out incense and just notes negatively....

"oh my God you are wet"

Shan sad and looked at ommkara...

"are you mad or what? why you were fighting with her like kids? You even make her wet"

Shaan ask in anger...
he was in shock till now but come out from it and answer to Shaan....

"are you my friend or hers? first ask your beloved sister....you are saying I make her wet....but  I am also wet and it is because of your sister"

Ommkara said in disbelief...
What is the magic she has that everyone became her fan?
Mom, shaan and even my servants.. He thought.

"Shan bhaiya ....when you came here? you did not inform me about your arrival ...I would go to receive you at airport"

Gauri said to shaan trying to control her heartbeat....
she is not looking at ommkara  due to embarrassment ...
while he is also doing the same by looking at shaan....

"I just came here....I told you last night"

Shaan reply...

"Oh I am sorry bhaiya ...
I forgot...
you just came here and you involved in our fight....I am really sorry let's go and have some tea"

Gauri said....

"See ...how lovely my sister is...
She is thinking about me but look at you....
you did not even hug me... Welcome me"

Sham sad dramatically and ommkara rolled his eyes...

"will you stop your drama...
I have to change my wet clothes...I have lots of work today ....you can be with your lovely sister"

saying this he went out from there... Running before shaan find out anything about his encounter with Gauri....

"Hitler"

Shaan sad in low voice...

"bhaiya you go Downstairs....
I will come in 5 minutes...
let me change"

Gauri said...
Shan smile and careers her wet head...

"you are ok right.... I was worried"

he asks again to confirm...

She feels so special by listing this.... someone is here to take care of her....
she nods her head and Shan left from there ....

.

.

I don't want to write it in hurry because this is a special story..
For everyone, right?? 😗😗
So I write a short update.
I'll write next soon.

Next: the haunting past.

Micky. ❤