9. | Mikaelson

Oliver chased Evelyn up to her room and saw her dumping her knives onto her bed

Oliver chased Evelyn up to her room and saw her dumping her knives onto her bed. She grabbed some before sending them flying at the wall.

"Evelyn!" He rushed to her as she threw more. "Evelyn, Evelyn!" He ran to her, grabbing her arms. "Evelyn, calm down! Why are you so mad about this?" Oliver asked, looking at her worriedly.

"My father destroyed my life. He abandoned me. I wasn't Hope. I wasn't Marcel. I was me. He didn't like that I wasn't Hope, so he disowned me. He even tried to kill me! You really think I can jus-just let him waltz back into my life after that?!" She questioned, anger clear in her voice and eyes.

He had his arms wrapped around her within a minute. "I promise I won't let him hurt you." He whispered.

"That'd be a death mission." She mumbled, hugging him back.

He pulled away. "I'm willing to take it." He whispered, his eyes flashing golden.

Evelyn glanced between his eyes, confused on how he did that. "What are you?"

"That doesn't matter." He muttered, stepping away from her.

"Yes, it does. You clearly aren't human. So, what are you?"

"You really wanna know?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I didn't." She chuckled softly, crossing her arms.

"Well...I'm a hybrid." He mumbled.

She stared at him in shock. "So you've met my father?"

"I don't know. I killed one day, turned. Then I tore out a girl's throat." He explained.

"He compelled you to forget." She muttered. She ran her fingers through her hair frustratedly and sighed. "God, he just couldn't leave you alone, could he?" She scoffed a laugh.

Oliver knew that it wouldn't be a good time to do what he wanted, but he also knew that if he didn't take the chance, he'd never have it again.

Oliver stepped toward her, turning her face toward his, cupping her cheeks before smashing his lips on hers. She was shocked by the action, but she slowly gave in, her lips moving smoothly against his. Her hands slid through his hair as his hands pulled her closer by her waist.

 Her hands slid through his hair as his hands pulled her closer by her waist