7. | Missing

When Quinn woke up to use the bathroom, she was met with the figure that looked like her once again

When Quinn woke up to use the bathroom, she was met with the figure that looked like her once again. It didn't creep her out as much, but she still found it weird.

"You're upset." She stated. Quinn spun around to meet the gaze of her.

"It's nothing." Quinn shrugged.

"It was your friend. The blonde one."

"Maybe. So what?"

"We could kill her?" She suggested with a small curve of her lips.

"No. She doesn't need to die." Quinn said. "And we don't even know what she is."

"Then what do you plan on doing?"

Quinn thought for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know."

"You have one of two options: kill a friend, or kill a person you don't know and take their hands. Your choice." She bargained.

Quinn thought for another moment. She didn't want to kill any of her friends, even if Evelyn was irritating.

"Kill a person I don't know." Quinn finally decided.

"Perfect. But remember, if you get caught, it's all on you." She said, and Quinn nodded. She finished using the bathroom as the figure disappeared. Quinn walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to make some breakfast.

Adelaide sat on the couch, scrolling through the channels on the TV. "Ady? Who let you in?" Quinn asked.

"Myself. There's a key under the plant on your porch." She explained. Quinn hummed in response and made cereal before sitting beside Adelaide. Quinn and Adelaide shared the cereal as they both watched TV together.

Oliver walked down the stairs and saw Quinn and Adelaide, sitting on the couch. "Morning." He mumbled, running a hand through his hair and walking into the kitchen, getting in the fridge.

"We're out of milk." Quinn told him with a mouthful of cereal. Adelaide slapped her arm for her lack of manners, silently scolding her.

"Damn it." He muttered, grabbing the orange juice instead.

Natalie walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. "Where's Levi?" She asked.

"Still asleep." Oliver replied, taking a sip of the orange juice he had poured into a glass. Natalie hummed in response and turned to the TV.

Levi soon walked down the stairs and saw everyone awake, except Jeremy and Evelyn. He walked into the kitchen and got into the fridge, looking for the milk.

"There's no milk." Everyone said simultaneously.

"Damn." He mumbled, closing the fridge. Levi walked into the living room and sat down beside Natalie, watching TV. An hour passed before Evelyn's mom finally came down. Everyone turned to look at her, confused, except Quinn.