"I'm doing well I guess, I'm trying to forget about Louis. I cut my hair I changed my style but I still think about him every day. I just wanna get over the pain part."

"don't worry you will, if not now then soon. true love doesn't go away overnight love." you gave him another hug and sat back down.

"let's do something get your mind off of it." you smiled. "wanna watch a movie or play a game."

"we can watch a movie." he grabbed his remote and opened Disney plus.

"oh! Let's watch home alone." you said pointing at it.

he played the first home alone and put the remote down. You laid back to watch the movie knowing soon you'd probably fall asleep because of how comfy the bed was.

The Christmas movie was halfway through when you felt Harry put his arm around you. Which you didn't think much of. He put his hand on the side of your face making you turn to him, you were face to face.

"do you trust me?" he said softly looking into your eyes.

you nodded your head and he looked at your lips. his lips connected to yours, it threw you way off guard, Harry was kissing you? you put your hand on his chest and pulled away and looked at him.

"we can't do this, you know that Harry." you sat up and he propped himself up on his elbows.

"I know I'm sorry, I-I don't know what I was thinking I just wanted to try something new." He sat up and you could see he had a boner coming in.

"Harry, calm it. We can't. you out of all people know this."

"no one has to know, just keep it between us." he grabbed your thigh and pulled you onto his lap, you were now sitting on his boner and you could feel it growing between your legs close to your clit.

"harry." you put you hand on his lower stomach to steady yourself.

"shhh." he pulled you in and kissed you again.

was this some kind of fucked up dream?

you tried backing up but you were moving on his dick at the same time.

"fuck." He groaned. He put his hands on your hip and moved you slowly so he could please himself.

"Harry please." you said softly trying to get him to stop "don't do this, think about this, it's not worth it.."

he stopped for a minute and looked up at you, your eyes were watering.

"fuck! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." he sat up and you got off his lap.

"I love you Harry but as a friend, i know your trying to get over Louis but I will not be your rebound, if your horny go jerk off for fucks sake. You cant use me as a sex doll to get off to."

"I know I'm sorry I-I wasn't thinking I was letting my actions think for me kara I'm so sorry I would never force you to do anything you don't wanna do."

"you just did." you got up and put your shoes on.

"kara I'm so sorry."

"Out of all people, I'd never expect you to do this." you looked at him one last time before grabbing your things and leaving his room.

you walked down stairs and knocked on the office door. zayn had opened it and let you in.

"hey baby are you ok?" you walked over to Mattia and sat on his leg, he saw your eyes were bit watery.

"I'm ok, are we leaving soon." you voice cracked but you tried to ignore it.

"I'll be right back" Mattia told zayn, he was on his computer doing something, he grabbed your hand and took you to the kitchen because no one was in there.