Post Canon Chapter - Thanksgiving!

(Y/n) awoke beside PAL.
❝︎Mmm..❞︎ She hummed as she stretched.

(Y/n) looked over at PAL and saw she was still asleep. She pecked PAL a few times on the cheek, a mischievous grin spreading across PAL's face.

❝︎Oh, you! Wake up!❞︎ (Y/n) said as she playfully bumped PAL on the arm.

PAL was just laughing.

❝︎Hahaha, morning, lovey.❞︎ PAL said as she stretched.

❝︎Morning! How'd you sleep, sweet love?❞︎ (Y/n) asked as she gave PAL a soft kiss on the lips.

PAL smiled, breaking the kiss, ❝︎Wonderfully.❞︎

❝︎That's good to hear.❞︎ (Y/n) said as she kissed her again.

❝︎How did you sleep?❞︎ PAL asked in between kisses.

❝︎Great~❞︎ (Y/n) said as she went back to kissing PAL.

The two girls kept displaying affection for a few minutes. They eventually stopped and got dressed. (Y/n) quickly got dressed but stopped PAL from putting on her usual outfit; her navy blue, shiny suit.

❝︎Oh, uh, PAL?❞︎ (Y/n) said as she put a hand on her shoulder.

❝︎Yes, hun?❞︎

❝︎Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? I know you're British so..❞︎ (Y/n) tailed off.

❝︎Of course I do! Well, I've never really been invited to the table but..❞︎ PAL tailed off sadly.

❝︎Well, I made you something for Thanksgiving-!❞︎

❝︎What is it‽❞︎ PAL asked excitedly.
❝︎Oh, heheh.. sorry, got a bit excited there for a second..❞︎

❝︎Heheh, it's okay! It's cute! Anyway...❞︎ (Y/n) got out... a folded piece of material?

She handed it to PAL, ❝︎Here!❞︎

PAL looked confused but took it. She unfolded it and it was a beautiful tan and white dress! It even had a shiny bow on the back! PAL squealed and quickly put it on, going into her PalBot form so it would fit properly.
She did a twirl, ❝︎Aaaahhh! Oh my gosh, I love it!❞︎

(Y/n) smiled broadly, ❝︎I'm so glad you like it, PAL!❞︎

PAL looked at (Y/n) and zoomed at her, hugging her tightly.
❝︎Thank you so much, lovey dove.❞︎

❝︎Heheh, lovey dove? That's a new one. And you're welcome, my sweet.❞︎ (Y/n) said as she kissed PAL on the cheek.

PAL blushed, ❝︎Oh, (Y/n)? Could you tie the bow? I can't do it properly..❞︎

❝︎Oh, of course!❞︎ (Y/n) said as she took the laces and looped them a few times, tying a gorgeous, shiny bow.
❝︎There you go!❞︎ She said.

PAL smiled and hugged (Y/n), kissing her on the top of the head.
❝︎Thank you, (Y/n). You're very kind.❞︎

❝︎Heheh, thanks PAL, I try.❞︎ (Y/n) smiled back.

❞︎ (Y/n) smiled back