Chapter 6 - PAL's New World

It was... Finally ready. The realm. The world. PAL's new world was finally ready.. along with another surprise.

(Y/n) shut her laptop and went to bed, turning out the lights as she did so. She then reached over and plugged PAL in.
"G'night, PAL." (Y/n) smiled.

"Goodnight!" PAL smiled back, winking.

(Y/n) set PAL down on her little makeshift bed and even used a soft washcloth to use as a blanket so she could be tucked in. She looked cute as she stared up at (Y/n), smiling weirdly.

"Heh.. thanks." PAL mumbled.

"You're welcome." (Y/n) said as a light blush rose to her cheeks.

(Y/n) pulled the covers over herself and fell asleep instantly. She was exhausted.

•·♪~♥||=]||♥~♪·•

"PAL, PAL! Come on, wake up!" A voice was saying.

"Nggghhh.. UGHHH.. hm..?" PAL groaned, slowly opening her eyes.

When PAL looked up, she was instantly met with (Y/n)'s eyes. She blushed, not knowing what to say or what (Y/n) was so excited about.
"Erm.. what's going on- ah!"

(Y/n) had quickly unplugged PAL and held up the Zipper Portal.
"I have something for you~!" (Y/n) said excitedly in a singy songy voice.

"One of those magic zipper thingies?" PAL said confusedly.

"Heh.. sort of.." (Y/n) said as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. "... Remember when I said I had a surprise for you?"

"Oh, yeah," PAL smiled. "Is it ready?"

"Yep!" (Y/n) said joyfully.

"Hooray! I can't wait to see what you got me! Or made me.. or.. whatever it is exactly." PAL chuckled.

"Heheh, I'm sure you'll like it." (Y/n) winked.

PAL blushed for some reason.. how odd..
Heh.. she's.. cute up close. What?! PAL thought.
If PAL had a body, she would've smacked herself for thinking that.

"Alright, let's go!" (Y/n) squealed in excitement.

"Yay!"

(Y/n) held PAL in one arm almost like a baby and held up the Zipper Portal with the other. She used her hand to unzip the zipper, the portal opening up being the rectangular shape it always is.

 She used her hand to unzip the zipper, the portal opening up being the rectangular shape it always is

(Y/n) stepped into it, zipping it shut behind her. She held PAL up to look around.

Nothing happened.

"Uhm.. nice.. void...?" PAL said.
PAL was just.. confused and disappointed. She didn't show it though. She wanted to seem happy with whatever this is so (Y/n) wouldn't feel bad.

Skreeeeet!

A beam of light zipped passed them.

"What-?" PAL began to question but shut up as she watched everything around her.