Her eyes trailed down to Toby's hand holding that of her. Jerking away from his grip, she shot up from the bed.

"Stay away from me. All of you." She warned, her voice sore.

My heart sank.

"Where is he?" She pitched her eyes around the room.

No one spoke.

"Where is he?" She demanded.

"Don't worry he's still down there. You're safe." Liam assured.

"He can rot to death for all I care. Where is Mason?"

My heart broke into a million pieces. What's happening to her?

"Call Mason. Call him here and ask him to take me home." She commanded stubbornly.

"Please calm down, Vittoria." She flinched as I held her steady to keep her from falling when she tried to jump off the bed.

"Don't you dare touch me. I hate all of you." She screamed.

"You're angry, I get it. But please don't say that." Toby said poignantly. "You hate us, that's fine. We've let you down. But not him. He's hurting as much as you."

She threw us a disgusted look and dashed straight downstairs while I followed close behind, afraid she'll trip down the stairs.

"Vittoria stop!"

"Where is he?" She asked again, this time to Jake who was guarding the main door. "Jake please call Mason. They won't listen to me. At least you help me."

"I'm sorry, kid." He casted his eyes down in guilt.

"No. Stop saying that. I need my brother right now. I don't want anything else. Please Jake."

"Your brother's right here." He said.

"Shut up. Just shut up. He's not my brother. Mason is my brother. You're lying, all of you. You've all teamed up to make me go insane."

Her knees hit the ground and she cried and cried and cried, staring at the closed doors hoping her brother magically comes back to life. I just stood there staring at her. I couldn't even so much as touch her. She was completely broken. I was afraid the broken pieces of her soul would shatter at my slightest touch.

Liam came running downstairs, scooping her into his arms. She cried harder in his embrace while he caressed her head, patiently waiting for her to let it all out.

"This is too much." She whispered.

"I know. I know it's too much." He whispered back. "But I promise it'll be alright. You've got us. Give us one last chance, please."

"Who am I?" She stared so deep into his ocean eyes as if searching for her identity.

He smiled, guiding her to the couch. "You are sunshine who lights up everything in its way. Like that." He pointed out at the breaking dawn.

God! He's in love with this girl. I wish she could love him back.

I'm well aware more than half of the pain was because of her broken heart. Physical pain can't break her. She's a strong girl. I've known that way before. It's all because of this stupid heart with stupid feelings.

"Are you mocking me, Liam?" She stated plainly. That's how it's been ever since she woke up. I doubt if any feelings are still alive in her.

"No." He replied immediately. "I'm saying the truth."

"Truth?" She let let a hollow chuckle. "What's that? All I've known is lies. You're still not telling me the truth. Maybe you never will."

"I'll tell you everything, I promise." I hesitantly held her hands. She didn't protest. But it was just because she didn't care anymore. Her stance clearly said she still hasn't forgiven us.