Pot

Hello my loves I'm sorry I'm (like usual) going through shit so this hasn't been edited so please excuse spelling mistakes <3

Also kurt is the most beautiful man that has ever walked the earth like-

Once Kurt and i where both ready I grabbed my favourite black and red jumper (sweater if your American I guess), lighter, cigarettes and the 20 bucks shoving them into my back pocket while smiling at kurt taking his hand and walking out of my room and downstairs to the front door putting on our shoes, both of us wearing converses. Ironic.

"Should we take Benny?" I asked kurt looking over at him, he shrugged nodding while grabbing the lead of the clothes rack that waa on the wall beside the door. "Benny wanna go walk?" I yelled not being fucked to go find him, "you could of just went at got him" Kurt laughed "instead of screaming in my ear" "oh I'll showing fucking screaming in your ear" I laughed pushing his shoulder lightly.

Benny came around the corner and the second he saw the lead he started barking and me and running around, I bent down and clipped the lead to his collar and we where out the door.

"Do you know where to get vweed" I asked looking at kurt who was looking at me confused for saying 'weed' like a dickhead. "Yeah, there is this guy named Trevor that thinks we are friends but y'know just act like it for the pot" he laughed lightly, I nodded my head and grabbed kurts hand and smiled sweetly at him. "You know where he lives? That might help" I said looking at Benny who was pulling at the lead wanting to go for a run but fucking as if, that's for my mum to do. "Yeah, i shall guide the way m'lady" he smiled over at me, I just laughed in response at how cute he was. "Can we make a quick pitstop at my house because trevors a prick and dosnt roll so I'll get papers" he asked while rolling his eyes complaining about Trevor. I nodded my head smiling, I wanted to know what his house was like, to see if he had any siblings or a father. I was just excited to get to know him more.

We walked to the street we first met and then up to his house "this is my dads house, parents split up" he said before opening the door, "can I bring Benny in if not I can wait here" "no bring him in, stepmums scared of dogs" he said with little emotion while walking in "a Rottweiler won't help that" I mumbled underneath my breath laughing lightly walking in behind Kurt closing the door behind me. "Who's that" I heard a woman's voice from what I'm guessing was the living room. Neither Kurt or I answered we just walked to his room, "you can take him off the lead" Kurt said looking back at me again with little emotion. I could tell that just being in the presence of his stepmum was bad enough, I couldn't imagine liking being here. "Kurt!" She yelled from the living room "ignore it" he smiled at me. We go to a door and he opened it revealing a room somewhat similar to mine, posters and shit everywhere. But the difference between them was that he had guitars and amps. Huh.

I looked around his room putting my jacket on his bed as Kurt dug through a few draws looking for rolling papers. "Y/n seriously you can take him off the lead" he said looking over at me. I shrugged bending down to Benny and took the lead off and he immediately started running around the room looking around and exploring, I opened Kurts bedroom door and he ran right out exploring the rest of the house. Kurt looked over at me and smiled "wait for it" he said and barley a second later I heard his stepmum scream at the top of her lungs and Benny barking. Kurt grabbed my hand and walked into the living room where Benny was sitting infront of the couch and his stepmum was standing on the couch screaming and yelling, carting on like a fucking child. "What the fuck?! You brought some dirty vicious dog home! What the fuck is the wrong with you Kurt fucking Cobain!" She screamed at him. I couldn't help but laugh, I already dislike this woman very much.

"He's not vicious, but he can smell fear and he will kill" Kurt laughed taking the piss clearly enjoying this. On the other hand Benny was sitting there panting looking like he was happy as he can be, "he won't hurt you, he has never hurt a fly" I said to the lady who was still standing on the couch. I heard a door opened and footsteps enter the living room, I turned around a saw a girl standing there with similar looks to Kurt "huh sibling" I mumbled to myself. She smiled at me and looked at what was happening and rolled her eyes walking out, "Kay Benny come here" I said walking out of the room and returning to Kurts room.

"Glad we brought him?" I asked as Kurt walked in and continued to look through draws. Kurt looked over to me and laughed nodding his head. I laid down on Kurts bed and Benny jumped up beside me cuddling with me while I watched Kurt looking through draws until he looked over to me and smiled holding up a small tin which I'm guessing has the papers in it.

I grabbed the lead and clipped it back on Benny and walked out of his room with him getting stopped by his stepmum, "where do you think your doing?" She asked putting her hand on her hip looking at the both of us, "going to fuck her and get her pregnant" Kurt said with again go emotion walking past her, yet again could not help but laugh at how he talks to that woman.
"Not just yet" I laughed as I walked down the porch stairs grabbing Kurts hand. Kurt looked over at me and laughed "'yet'?" "Mhm" i smiled continuing to walk in the direction where this supposed Trevor lives, I could tell Kurt wasn't walking with me instead staying in place where he was before, "'yet'?" He repeated but this time more confused and sounding almost exited?
Happy even?.

• • •

We walked up to Trevors front door and Kurt knocked and waited a second before knocking louder again. No response. Kurt knocked and waited around 6 times before groaning and walking around to the side of the house, "looks like we don't have to pay" he laughed opening Trevors window and climbed in his room while i stood outside with Benny.

Kurt came to the window and jumped out with a ziplock bag in between his teeth, he shut the window and I grabbed the back that was completely full, "nice" I laughed hanging it back to him as he shoved it in a pocket on the inside of his flannel. "Now we can also get something to eat" i smiled as we made our way to a corner store.

Kurt waited out the front with Benny as I got us some food like two sandwiches, bag of chips, a few drinks, another pack of cigarettes and a box of condoms. I paid and walked out the store and Kurt quickly put the weed in the bag the cashier gave me.

We made our way to where Kurt said was 'the best fucking place to smoke pot is so secluded and pretty'.
Once we arrived to this bridge we walked underneath it and Kurt was quick to start rolling us joints.

Kurt and I sat there for a good three hours smoking, talking shit, laughing our asses off, eating and the occasional make out.