Ding dong the witch is dead

Look at how cute that photo is

I sat in math looking down at my desk staring at the wood not paying attention to a single thing the teacher was talking about although he did gain my attention once my name was said, I looked up at him and saw a lady standing up there with him, "you can go with her" he said pointing to the lady beside him. I rolled my eyes standing up and grabbing my shit walking to the front of the class and out the door into the hallway.

"Hi?" I said confused as shit trying to guess what this may be about, "Uh
Y/n I hate to do this to you and I hate to be the one to deliver this news" she said slowly "but your father uh, passed" she said putting her hand over her mouth. "Oh my fucking god- how'd he- no never mind I don't wanna know" I said trying not to show excitement on my face because she would think I was fucking insane. "I'm so sorry love" she whispered, I turned around to contemplating what to do.

I put on a fake crying voice taking advantage of this, "can I p-please see my friend he i-is in his English class", I felt a hand on my shoulder "yes of course you may go get him from the class, would you like me to come?" She asked sweetly "n-no I'm okay" I said with my voice cracking. I heard her walking away in the other direction and I almost immediately started jumping up and down throwing my hands in the air, once I calmed down I began walking towards kurts class which was only down the hall.

I opened the classroom door and walked up to the teacher tapping her shoulder, "hi uh can I borrow kurt please" i said putting my fake crying voice back on looking down at the floor, "why, you are interrupting my class" she said sternly "my father just died" I said quietly honestly trying not to laugh about this "oh uh, Kurt go with her" she said. I looked up and saw Kurt standing up with his shit walking to me and grabbing my hand then leaving the room. The second we where in the hall i immediately started jumping up and down and laughing "What? What?" Kurt smiled, "he fucking died!" I yelled happily, "what your dad?!" He asked,
I nodded my head "and that's good?" Kurt reiterated "mhm!" I smiled, he laughed and nodded his head grabbing my hand and walking to the lockers "each to there own" "I'm so happy, Fuck!" I laughed "I'm happy for you?" he smiled looking at me looking a little confused, we stopped walking and stood infront of each other in the quiet hallway just looking into each others eyes.

And then I made a stupid
fucking decision

I put my hand on either side of Kurts face pulling him down to me and kissing him softly. The kiss was soft and passionate yet very confusing even though I was the one that kissed him. I pulled back and looked at his face before kissing him again as his hands went around my waist holding me tightly.

"Wanna maybe go back to mine and celebrate" i smiled at him pushing his hair behind his ear already feeling so goddam fucking comfortable with him after only knowing him for a little while. He smiled down at me and nodded his head and took my hand and walked towards our lockers putting all our shit in our bags and began walking out of the school.

We walked in silence until he finally started conversation, "by celebrate you mean sex?" He asked "yes dumbass" I laughed looking over to him and looking at the ground feeling my stomach turn with excitement.

We walked the long walk towards my house in the cold holding each others hands just talking shit. Once we reached my house we walked up the stairs and went in the front door being met by Benny barking glad to see us. "Shall we" I smiled grabbing his hand and taking him up to my room, once we opened my door I saw my mum laying on my bed crying "fuck" I mumbled "Kurt go downstairs, I'll be a second" I said kissing his cheek before walking over to my mother and sitting down on the bed beside her.

"Are you okay" i whispered putting my hand on her shoulder "he's dead" she whispered "I know but bright side: we get our money back?" I said but more asked than anything, my mum looked up at me and her face lit up slightly "wait-" she leant her head back and just laughed wiping her tears away before sitting up, "sorry I was in your room I just missed you and.. who was that boy" she asked with her mood almost immediately changing "it's all okay and that was kurt, I really like him he's super sweet and beautiful" I smiled happily "well I'll get out of here so you too can, you know" she laughed getting up wiping her cheeks and leaving my room.
That was strange. She's always been the one to have drastic mood swings but not about stuff this serious.

I ran downstairs and saw Kurt playing with Benny, "Kurt" he looked over at me and got up quickly running up to me and grabbing my hand and walking into my room shutting the door behind us.

"Was your mum okay?" He asked looking around my room. "Oh yeah she'll live" i shrugged walking up close to him and putting my hands on his chest smiling at him sweetly "okay" he laughed putting his hand on my hips hesitantly "do you have a uh-" I asked, he shook his head no then paused for a second "maybe" he added pulling his wallet out of his pocket and looking through it finding a condom and handed it to me before putting his hands on my waist pulling me towards him kissing me softly while slowly moving back till' i where sitting down on my bed.

•  •  •

My arms where around kurts neck as he was slowly moving himself in and out of me, my back was arched and I was letting out soft moans here and there. Of course I've masturbated before and I thought sex would be pretty much the same but I was fucking wrong, very very wrong.

"Kurt-" i whispered letting go from around his neck and allowing myself to fall back into the mattress, he didn't answer instead moaning in response and I immediately felt my stomach drop (in a very good way).

I put my hands on either side of his face pulling his lips down to mine as he continued to move himself in and out slowly picking up his pace,
I pulled apart from his lips looking up at him watching his beautiful face as his hair fell in his face.

While Kurt and I where both getting close to our climaxes I heard a soft annoying scratching at my door, i rolled my eyes and put my arms back around kurts neck continuously hearing the scratching at my door that was really beginning to piss me off, kurt had noticed as well and looked down at me with a confused look on his face. "Benny, fuck off!" I yelled looking back up at kurt hearing the scratching stop, i smiled up at kurt pulling his lips to mine connecting them in a sweet passionate kiss feeling my legs tense up and begin to shake, with that being my sign that I'm almost there, I just let out a loud moan being unable to speak.

I heard Kurt laugh lightly and felt him begin to kiss my neck as he sped up causing me to feel the pressure of the pleasure build up, "Kurt" i whispered leaning my head back grabbing his shoulder tightly. He nodded his head in response and just like that he let out the loudest moan making butterflies erupt in my stomach flowing through my body as if i where doing some sort of euphoric drug, but this was better (not that I'd fucking know but I'd figure). My body tensed up as I just let go and finished with a long awaited loud loud moan.

Kurt slowly pulled out taking off the condom and putting it on the bin that was hanging on the back of my door, not really a bin just a plastic bag but still. He walked back over to the bed crawling in beside me as we both just laid in silence, "I dunno why I'm asking now but was that your first time" I asked looking over at him seeing that he had a big goofy looking grin on his face. He nodded his head yes and looked over to me kissing my cheek, thanking the lords he didn't ask me the same thing.

Fuck.

I just lost my virginity.

I'm sorry this was sorta shittie but I still hope you enjoyed