"I feel like we should have just shared the same room.",Manik said as he got down from the bed and she looked at him surprised.

"You will be fine with it?",She asked and he smiled putting his palms on her either side as he leaned down closer to her.

"What do you think? You sleep with me in my room. I come to shower in yours. We are together the rest of the time. Isn't it more convenient that way.",Manik said staring at her in the eye and she bite her lips looking down making him smile.

Manik leaned closer brushing his nose with her. She looked up and was met with a pair of lips on hers. Her eyes widen more in surprise before she closed them and let him kiss her.

He put his knee on the bed as he moved closer and put his palm on the back of her head to hold her in place.

He felt her breathless and smiled pulling back.

"Just think of how much fun it would have been.",He whispered as he dropped kisses down her jaw making her gasp in surprise seeing him flirt.

"I will go take a shower first.",He said pulling back completely as he walked to the washroom and Nandini sighed as she put her palm against her fast beating heart to calm it down.

Her phone rings and she picks it up shaking a little thinking about what just happened.

"He..llo...Hello",She said clearing her throat to compose herself.

"Is it a good time?",Cabir asked her and she nodded thinking about the message she dropped him earlier to not disturb them.

"Yeah. It is. We were thinking to join you guys in some time.",Nandini said relaxing a little.

"Okay nice. We were looking around and got to know of a festival going on nearby at a village. It looked cool and we were thinking to check it out. Meet us by 6 near the sunset point. We will leave from there.",Cabir told her and she nodded thinking about it.

"Okay will see you there.",Nandini said excited a little as she walked to the washroom and knocked.

"Manik",Nandini called for him and heard the shower close.

"It's open.",He said and she blushed red thinking about it.

"Wh..What?",She asked shuttering.

"If you want to come inside. It's open.",He said with a smirk and she goes more red if possible.

"Wha..What do you even me..mean? Shut up.",Nandini said blushing as she put her palms over her cheek.

Manik chuckles thinking about her reaction.

"Get ready fast. Cabir called. We are going somewhere. I will prepare some light food till you are done.",She said composing herself and left immediately after hearing a yes from him.

Nandini looked at the groceries in the fridge and thought of what to cook.

She decides to go for pasta and garlic bread and smiled to herself as she got started with the vegetables.

She worked on making the pasta first and then started with the garlic bread.

She was spreading the butter mixture on the bread when she felt a hand snake around her and gasped as she gets enclosed in a hug.

"Your hands are cold.",She murmured as she continued with her work trying to not show how much she was affected by his actions.

He smiled as he put his head on her shoulders.

"And your hair is wet.",She said feeling the droplets of water on her neck.

He made her turn in his arms and she looked up at him wondering the sudden change in his mood. He has been behaving different since he woke up after his breakdown.