IX. irl, insta story

┊͙˚.
april !

BLYTHE WALKED OVER TO THE couch where her boyfriend was currently sitting watching tv. she huffed lightly as she sat, placing her legs over his lap. his hands instinctively go to her calf's, she smiled lightly before closing her eyes. "we need to start packing," she said getting a hum in response.

the couple sat like this for nearly an hour, watching the television together. they were never really able to spend an entire day together due to their busy schedules but when they could they cherished it.

sebastian looked over to see blythe lying with her eyes shut. he smiled to himself before giving the aussie a little shake to wake her up. "i'll start dinner if you want to start packing some stuff," he offered once she was awake enough. blythe nodded with a smile as she stretched her arms and legs, letting sebastian move to the kitchen.

blythe yawned quietly as she padded through to her bedroom, grabbing her suitcase from the back of her closet. it was easy to pack for visiting her home since she had done it so many times, which meant it didn't take too long.

when she came back through to the kitchen after packing most of her stuff, blythe was met with a bowl of pasta. "have i told you that you are a great cook," she mused lovingly, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "many times doll," he smiled - blythe's heart fluttering at the nickname which happened every time.

"thank you for coming with me," the aussie said while they ate, "it means a lot to me that you wanted to meet everyone," she continued. sebastian sent her a smile, caressing her cheek softly, "of course i want to meet your family, and a free holiday isn't too bad," he joked causing her to laugh and roll her eyes.

┊͙˚.

imsebastianstan just added to their story!
12:32am

imsebastianstan just added to their story!12:32am