IV. insta story, irl

┊͙˚.
january !

blythehemsworth just added to their story!
12:03pm

blythehemsworth just added to their story!12:03pm

zendaya replied to your story!

zendaya
i love this!!!

blythehemsworth
i love you bby

zendaya
what are you doing today anyway?

blythehemsworth
i've got a coffee date

zendaya
with wHO?? 😳

blythehemsworth
😏

┊͙˚.

BLYTHE STOOD OUTSIDE THE COFFEE shop her and sebastian had agreed on, she played with her sleeve nervously as she waited. every few seconds she would check her phone for the time but it seemed as if it had slowed down or completely stopped. blythe had a habit of arriving early for things like these having a slight fear of being late.

"blythe?" a voice called out causing her to turn to match the voice to the face. she was met with a smiling sebastian. "hey," she mirrored her smile quickly walking over to meet him. they had a quick embrace before moving towards the entrance of the coffee shop making slightly awkward conversation.

"what do you want? i'll get it for you," blythe offered getting her purse out from her small bag, sebastian was quick to decline saying he would pay for his own. "it's the least i can do, please," she nodded. he sighed over-dramatically finally agreeing.

with their coffee cups and two brownies blythe insisted on getting after she had seen them in the window. "so can you tell me why you're going to atlanta?" she asked as they walked down the streets together, taking a sip of her iced coffee. "not really but i'm sure i can trust you with some top secret news," he raised his eyebrows, watching blythe smile shyly. "can i guess?" she asked getting a nod in return.

"okay, i'm just going to go with the obvious of marvel," blythe guessed getting small nod from sebastian. she gasped before laughing loudly, "i fucking knew it!" she pointed happily. "is a certain anthony mackie with you?" she questioned getting the same response. he watched her laugh happily in delight as she continued to guess and get things right. "has your brother been spilling marvel secrets?" he said jokingly. blythe holding her chest in fake hurt, "he would never,"

"why new york then?" he asked taking this time to question her. she took a small bite of the brownie before answering, "i've got some upcoming auditions but just take a break from everything, since it's been a busy year," blythe explained her smile dropping slightly which he was quick to notice, "not as fun as a super secret marvel project though," she quickly said masking her emotions.

they walked further down the street, finishing off their drinks blythe noticed a small music shop on the corner, "do you want to go in?" she asked pointing to the shop, sebastian nodded. the shop was small and smelled like old books while playing an indie track blythe had never heard of. the shop only had two other guys who looked they were very much in love with one another, which made blythe smile every time she stole a glance at them. sebastian strolled on the other side of the aisle whistling to himself, both of them catching each other's eyes, blythe laughed under her breath as she flicked through a pile of cds.

blythe picked out two cds from the pile she had been looking through tapping them against her hand to the beat of the music that was playing and made her way over to sebastian. "queen and?" he asked pointing to the cases in her hands. "oasis," she smiled waving them slightly, he hummed in response gently taking them out of her hand inspecting them for himself. her attention was turned to a shelf full of memorabilia. sebastian took his chance and made his way over to the cash register, paying for the two cds for blythe.

"you ready to go?" he asked hiding the small bag behind his back. "yeah i've just got to pay for my stuff and then we can go," she told him looking for cds in sebastian's hands only to be given them in a small bag with the receipt. blythe sent him a look of shock, "oh thank you, you didn't have to get them for me though," she smiled taking the bag from his hands shaking her head. "now we're even," he shrugged holding the door open for her.