Chapter 7

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I'M MOVING THINGS A LITTLE BIT TOO FAST. I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TO TURN INTO SOMETHING THAT WOULD LAST THIS LONG. BUT HERE WE ARE! AS SUCH I MAY TURN THIS INTO A SEPARATE BOOK ALL ON ITS OWN AND CREATE ANOTHER ONE SHOT BOOK FOR HEAVEN OFFICIAL'S BLESSING.

The Morning comes and Xie Lian awakens to the sound of birds chirping outside the windows of his room. With eyes still closed he takes a deep breath in and stretches out his limbs in all directions. Normally his hand or feet would wind up hitting against the wall of his room, but this time they were greeted with nothing but air. That's when he notices. The bed he was laying in appeared to have more room that he was used to! His eyes open up wide as he throws himself up from under the covers of the bed. He looks down to the covers that were layered in red colorings and textured in silk like fabrics. Truly these were not cheap like imitations, and he could tell. He could tell very well. He decides to leave the bed which is almost difficult for him to do as he almost trips the moment his foot touches the ground. He stands up and turns back to the bed and is astonished by it's design and rich like appearance.

The size of the bed was most definitely a King sized one, and the very area was covered in a mass of red and white pillows. The mattress seemed to be firm, but the cushion it provided felt as if he literally laid on a cloud instead of an actual bed. The under layer of the sheets in white coloring with gold like accents toward the edges and corners. The upper layers gleaming in red with golden accents as well on the edges and corners. And over the top of the bed pure black stands that held up a massively large red veil to cover over the bed as if to hide it's mysterious appeal. He looks around the bedroom and is greeted with the unfamiliarity of having a large space. Everything was spread out and organized. A desk resting at the left side near the balcony doors with shelves of books lining the otherside of those doors. The desk itself of a wooden structure, with a shelf mounted above filled with school text books. On top of the desk sat a small stack of papers, a laptop, a cup with pens, and a cup with brushes. A single small canvas rested on a mini
Easel, with a painting of a single white flower doused with small patches of red. As if there was blood raining from the skies above it. He picks up the painting and feels a slight form of nostalgia. This kind of flower he often saw to be left at an old shrine. And sometimes Hong-er would give them to him as well just as a way to give thanks. And he never truly minded it because the flowers were small, but also cute. And a bouquet of them were beautiful. He even remembers preserving one for a bookmark and carrying it with him everywhere to symbolize their friendship. However, the little boy had stopped showing up and he never saw him again. But he had no worries about that now since he had reunited with him. He smiles and sets the painting back down and continues to look around the room. The colors of the room seemed to fit with the colors of the bed. The walls painted in white color with elegant swirls of designs with golden leaves along edges, or along corners, and red furniture to give that touch of lustful mystery. He really believed that this room must belong to someone unbelievably wealthy and slight introverted.

He steps over to a large door and opens it to reveal a large closet filled with clothes, many in darker shades of color or bright shades of red. Along the bottom shelves were nothing but black or dark brown shoes and boots. And down to the center of the room was a large mirror mounted to the wall. He steps over and takes a look over himself. His hair was untied and messy over his shoulders, and his clothes were changed without him knowing. Instead of his previous clothes he was wearing a simple pair of white pajamas. Something he would sometimes normally wear at home. He steps out the closet and spots a chest next to the bed under a window. He goes over and opens it with curiosity. He wasn't sure if he was permitted to do such a thing in someone else's home, but clearly he knew who owned the property. At this point he was sure that he wouldn't mind. The moment he opens it he is greeted with the blinding shine of precious jewels, from gold to silver, to rubies and diamonds. Sapphires and jades.