Taani sneezed again. Both were drenched completely. Water dripped at the rim of their clothes pooling around their feet.

"Ye Mumbai mein baarish itna zyada bad Gaya hai…aaj Kal..." Rey peered through the single window and then turned to look at Taani. She was bent and squeezed the water out of her dress. As she straightened pushing the hair behind her back which fell on her forehead, his eyes caught her. Her wet dress clung to her body exposing all the curves of her structure. She then crushed her wet hair extracting the water to fall out. His gaze roamed around her face and then lower. There was a sudden change in his mood. Until then, he was having fun with her being with him. He could literally understand why people called Rain to be a cupid and rainy season to be a romantic season. As she looked at him, he fluctuated his gaze.

"Rey… aap bi paani ko nikalo apna shirt see.. warna cold hojayega…" Taani smiled at him. She wasn't aware of the things in his mind. Moreover… she was asking him to do it. He nodded at her. As her view made him to do things which would reach out of his hands. He turned the other side, removing his shirt. He did exactly Taani did. He drained the water out of the cloth and put it on a window tip.

Thunder boomed outside the house and doors of the room flapped due to the grating wind. Rey and Taani moved simultaneously to close the door. Both stared at each other. Rain started splashing across the door and they closed it, smiling at each other. Their hands touched. Rey didn't abjure. Taani's gaze caught his and her eyes went wide as she realised he was shirtless. The small information made her conscious. Till then, it was all nice and goody. His hand rubbed hers as he locked the door. Both didn't move. The heat flickered between them. Taani gulped as she couldn't look away from his body yet she tried to avoid the tension. But Rey had caught her already. And for the love of heavens, he wasn't going to miss the chance to prove how romantic he could get with her. Taani tilted to slip away from him. But he didn't let her to step a foot. He held her by the waist plastering her on to the door.

"Kaha.…jaa…rahe…ho?" His husky voice tingled her toe. His whole body pasted against her. She was two feet less taller than him. And he hovered over her. His bare chest mushed on her, sending the shivers down her spine. His intimacy throttled her under him. Her already wet clothes didn't do any good. The coldness washed away from her replaced by his warmth. "Wo… mein…" Taani looked down not meeting his eyes. Thunder storms shattered in the sky… shuddering both.

"Mujhe deko, Taani" Rey lifted her chin up. His eyes traipsed on her face landing on her lips. She followed his gaze and her insides tiptoed. His fervour intensity ascended. His hand left her waist and occupied her hand.

"Rey…" Taani tried to push his chest. But he didn't budge. He was teasing her. He caressed her other hand drawing tickling lines from tip of the palm to her shoulder and then holding onto her neck. When he did it, she eyed him. He smirked as his lips froze at hers for a second. Her eyes shimmered with anticipation as she waited for him to close the gap. She lifted her hand to place on him. But he intertwined her hand and held to the sides, as he touched her lips. Her lips were cold as his. He didn't deepen or pried her to open. But stood their fitting against each other in a perfect synch for a dead moment.

Then all of a sudden, Taani opened her mouth to talk but Rey shut her capturing her lips over his mouth. His hands took on her waist as she placed her hands on his back trying to hold still. Her head touched the door as he intensified the kiss. He left her mouth for few seconds kissing on her neck. He nudged in the crook of her neck. She tightened her hold on him. He pulled the straps on her shoulder lower, nipping at her flesh. "Ouch" she cooed pleasantly turning him on even more. He went back to her face. And this time, Taani gave back the little surprise. She pulled him tasting his lips. The fire burned between them like a wild volcano. She smooched his face taking it slowly. She kissed his stubble as he nuzzled her cheek.