"Are… Rey… wo mein kaise Bata sakti hun… hum abi Bhai ko humare baare mein nahi bataya hai… meine sirf late hoga boli hun… aur humare paas zyada waqt bi nahi hai" Taani calrified his doubts. "Aur mujhe aapse kuch baat karni ti… isiliye apko yaha anekeliye bola… college mein toh sab hote hai… aur Hume baat karne ko hi nahi hota… isiliye..."

Rey was surprised to see that Taani had something to tell him. It boasted his morale. He patiently waited her to start whatever she had to tell him.

And then she revealed everything to him. About her offer at FLUKE industry, her acceptance to the job, her dream of opening a boutique, Karan helping her with everything and about all the hard work she was doing to succeed. It was necessary for her to share it with Rey. Previously, they always lacked to communicate with each other. They didn't share things happened in their lives. They took each other for granted at several occasions... Which led to their breakup. Taani had realised the loopholes of their relationship. If they willed to workout the things between them… love was just not enough. They had to work on several things yet. Especially communication. Which had been the delicate thing between them. Hence, she didn't wanted to hide anything from Rey. In return, she expected the same from him.

******

Swayam sat in the hall looking at the clock for 9th time. He was checking the dance routines of some international groups to implement it for his team but his concentration wavered.

Taani had told him that her working hour lasted at 9.00pm. It was already 9.30pm. He wanted to go to her. At the same time, she had assured him that she'll be alright to catch the office transit.

******

The waves of the sea crashed on Taani & Rey's foot and the others who sat close to the edge. Taani's confrontation was a bolt in the blue to Rey. His gaze  didn't leave her face. She looked at him expecting him to respond. "Rey… aap kuch bol nahi rahe ho…" she poked his hand.

Rey's lips broke into a wide smile, pulling her into a hug. He didn't care where they were. He didn't care they sat. He didn't care people encompassed them. Nevermind. He just hugged her with full fierce. He crammed her in his hold laughing loudly. Taani let her laugh join him.

"Rey… sab dek rahe hai…" Taani guffawed as fewer pedestrians across the path stopped by to watch the duo. But Rey cared any less. He squished her one last time and kissed her cheek before releasing the hold on her. But he wasn't over. People around them giggled looking at these two. Taani would have been embarrassed if it was any other time. But not now.

He cupped her cheeks. "I can't tell you in words, Taani… I can't tell you just how happy I'm for you…"

She understood. She could see in his eyes. The joy. His proud face. She could literally understand why he had to break her with his harsh words of not having an ambition. But she cared no more. Yes, he had hurt her. But his determination behind it was all it mattered. And this moment felt surreal. And then, Rey lunged at set of questions. He inquired all the details and he appreciated her every single time when she said something. He locked his hands with her as they spoke. He didn't pull away from her even for a second. Both spoke nonchalantly.

******

Swayam had called Taani during somewhere at the end of TaaRey's conversation. Rey offered her a lift. Unfortunately, Rey had come in a bike. Both had travelled half the way when the rain started to pour heavily. They were in the middle of the road and found no place to halt. Rey sped the bike few longer but the rain cascaded harsh fully hitting on their skins. And he was worried for Taani. She was already sneezing due to the cold and drizzle. And luckily he could see a small hut, a little away from the road side. Hence, he turned his bike towards it. He parked the bike outside the hut and pulled Taani inside. It was a small one room occupied with gardening tools and several other things related to farming. Probably it was related to the farm they just entered in. But he had no option. He couldn't have reached a mile in that outrageous downpour.