"Hello... Ting Tong!!" His eyes snapped open on hearing a voice almost similar to his, but wasn't as authoritative as his, "Dreaming about your dear wife?" He asked coming in front of Vansh and he was taken aback at the sudden arrival of his look alike.
"Relax Vansh... You created me brother" he said in an obvious tone.
"By the way..." He continued, "I must say, You coded me well" and he proudly looked at his profile on the mirror.
He then turned around at Vansh who was busy staring or better to say was scowling at him, "Do you walk on mute mode too, just as your wife?"

"What do you want Vihaan?" Asked Vansh in his shrewd, nerve-wracking tone.

"Mm..hmm.... Nothing" he shook his head in negative, "Just wanted to Thank you for letting me appreciate the beautiful eyes of your wife..." He completed looking at him intently, but Vansh simply looked away, "...I mean, it's the first time I saw a girl who lookes even more beautiful in real world than in a photograph.."

"Girls like appreciation..." Vihaan continued pouring out his heart while tailing around Vansh, "....and they do intend to get pulled towards the guys who innovatively point out the beauty in them..." He added pursing his lips when he noticed the sharp glint glowing brightly in Vansh's eyes. Giving a winning smirk, he continued, "Poor heartbroken lady.... She might tend to get attracted to me.."

"Never!" Vansh bellowed out instantly, while shooting daggers at Vihaan who gave an amused expression.

Taking in a deep breath, Vansh looked at himself in the mirror and then at Vihaan. Giving out a loud chuckle, Vansh state, "You are not a free bird Vihaan, but a kite whose control system is in my hand...." It was now Vansh's turn to circle Vihaan in his disastrous tornado, "....kati patang ki keemat toh jaante hi hoge?" Smirked Vansh and the amused expression of Vihaan shed off immediately.

He took countable three steps back and then bowed down in front of Vansh, "I surrender.." he said and Vansh held his head up high victoriouly.
Not everyone has the capability to win over an inner turmoil. But when have things taken place according our wish. With Vansh, he too faced another monster, even after winning the debate.
"But Boss, what if Riddhima always wanted a husband like Vihaan? After all she got married to you on words of an outsider.." Vihaan taunted and Vansh felt his well cemented confidence breaking a bit. Even though Vihaan is uncertain about Riddhima, but he is very much certain about Vansh.
Giving a departure salute, Vihaan walked off dancing on his own tunes.

Slowly but steadily Vansh opened his eyes, that were glistening due to lysozyme smear. He sat up, replaying the last bit of conversation taking place in his mind. The skin on his forehead folded a multiple times, while eyes constantly searching for answer.

Being Mafia, a strong headed person didn't help him in subsiding the doubtful tornado that rose in his heart. After all he is openly handing over his wife to a man who is just his look alike.

Though it's him, but the cover he took is absolutely opposite to his real person. The concern that Riddhima might fall in love with the jovial self of Vihaan shooted up his anxiety level.

"Riddhima sirf meri hai. Sirf meri" Vansh claimed.

Searching his cerebellum thoroughly, soon his eyebrows relaxed, and the slight pain caused due to over activity of brain cells, subsided down, "Par... Main toh apni Riddhima ko bahut aache se jaanta hai na. Uski kaun si nass kheechni hai taaki ussey Vihaan se nafrat ho jaaye, yeh mujhe bahut aache se pta hai...." Vansh sniggered at the thought.

***********

"Relax Aangre..." Taking off the white blood soaked shirt, Ishani dabbed the scratches with cotton soaked in antiseptic liquid.

"Ishani main theek hoon.." Aangre responded clenching his teeth tight to hold on his pain.

"Okay fine!!" Pushing the cotton on the wound- Aangre whined out loud- Ishani shouted, "Nhi karti help!!"

"Aacha aacha thik hai baba..." raising his hand high, he pacified her, "....Karo"

"Main koi bacchi nhi hoon ki tumhare meethi meethi baaton mein aa jaungi!!" seeing Aangre retreat immediately, it instigated Ishani more. Not do deny, Ishani does secretly wants someone to dominate her, who surpasses her.

"Ishani...I am sorry...." He apologized again holding her arms in order to turn her towards himself, "....Lo kaan pakad leta hoon" he said and Ishani raised and eyebrow.

"No way Aangre!!" she adamantly turned around.

"Aacha baba..." He held her arm and turned her around to face him, "...Ab..??" Aangre asked kneeling down in front of her, but she turned around her head in opposite direction with a jerk.

"Sorry Ishani.." Aangre said in a softer tone while looking at her with puppy eyes.

Looking at him sternly for a while, Ishani held his hairs and ruffled it. Then holding his head up, she made him look up at her, "Ab kabhi mujhe mana karoge?" She asked in a childish tone.

"Main risk nhi le sakta" he replied giving the same adorable expression and both released a chuckle.

*Sorry Ishani..* A little boy in his ten, toddled around the cute little girl who shook her head thus tailing her long hair behind her.

*No way Aangre!!* The little girl replied in her sweet babyish voice.

*Aacha baba...ab?* Little Aangre asked shining his beautiful light brown eyes whilst sitting on his little knees, but Little Ishani jerked her head away.

*Sorry Ishani..* he said quirking his lips down.

*Ab kabhi mujhe mana karoge?* Little Ishani asked ruffling his hairs.

*Main risk nhi le sakta* he replied in his sweet kiddo voice and the duo shared a chuckle.

"Kya hum kabhi dost nhi the Ishani?" Asked Aangre with hopeful eyes, as both stepped out of their wonderful childhood memories.

"Chalo main bandage kar deti hoon"  Ishani simply ignored while Aangre bent his head down in despair.

So sorry for the short chapter....
I wanted to keep this chapter restricted to emotions, inner turmoil.

Hope you all like it.

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until then.....bye...

Thank You
...........