𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

Comenzar desde el principio

"it's working!" he exclaimed happily as he felt his legs lift off of the ground. "good thing, my ears are cramping!" the white rabbit digimon admitted. the brown haired boy's red eyes widened as he focused on calumon, who struggled with holding on to his weight. "calumon!" he called out, slipping out of the tiny digimon's grasp. the little digimon immediately grabbed onto takato's middle finger, only for the both of the to fall down together. 

"oh no!" amari screamed in shock. "ark, you have to stop!" the red digimon blurted out. "please, listen to me!" he cried out. "stop!"

and believe it or not, the ark had listened to guilmon's words.

"it.." the youngest tenya started.

"stopped?" the moon digimon questioned. the twins looked at each with confusion written on their faces. 

"come on hurry!" the others shouted at the brown haired boy below, who had looked up at them in confusion. "hey, wait for us!" another voice shouted, startling the boy. "is that who i think it is?" takato questioned as he turned around. amidst the sandstorm were ryo and cyberdramon who were accompanied by none other than rika and renamon. the plum haired girl's eyes widened. "rika!" she shouted happily.

she was honestly relieved that the redhead had finally regrouped with the rest of the team. 

"hey there, need a lift?" the red haired tamer smirked as she reached out towards the brown haired boy, who gladly took her hand and sat upon the yellow fox digimon. kyubimon was the first one who flew inside the ark, devolving to her rookie form. cyberdramon followed behind her, going into his champion form and tumbling against the kids. 

"well miss tardy," the hatted boy started, glaring down at the red haired girl. "what do you have to say for yourself?" he scolded. rika sighed, her violet eyes looking down sadly. "sorry." she said, her eyes focused on the digimon in her arms. kazu scowled down at the purple imp in her arm. "...it's him." he groaned as his eyes wandered up to rika. "rika, are you out of your chicken fried mind?" he asked. "you went be to save impmon?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. amari frowned at kazu.

"i don't see a problem with that." she stated, earning a glare from the hatted boy. "are you serious, amari?" he asked. "do you not remember what he had did to you or were you spaced out as always?" he huffed. the plum haired girl shook her head as his words, her brown eyes looking down at the digimon in rika's arms. reaching over, she placed her hand on the top of his head. 

sure the little menace had hurt her.

but it was her choice she get herself hurt.

kazu let out a loud sigh before putting his hands behind his head. "well, i said it before and i'll say it again." he started. "you two are crazier than catfish." he finished. the machine digimon behind him mimicked his movements. "crazier than catfish." guardromon reiterated, rolling the 'r'. the hatted boy looked up at him, furrowing his eyebrows. "hey, come up with your own line!" he scolded, leaning up against him. rustling had came from the green haired boy's pocket, causing kazu to lean closer to him. kenta blinked in confusion before looking down at the sudden movement that occurred in his pants pocket. "uh, guys?" he gulped, watching a digivice pop out. 

"a digivice?" he pondered as it rested back in his pocket, revealing a small pink digimon next to it. "ahh i get it!" he exclaimed as he held both the digimon and the digivice in his hands. "you're my tam-" he paused, realizing what he was going to say. "i mean, i'm your tamer!" he said happily. "and you're a mega!" he acknowledged. "that means i'm a tamer to a mega!" he cheered. 

"amazing!" the blue haired boy exclaimed with a smile on his face. "i wonder how he ended up in kenta's pocket." he wondered. the oldest tenya hummed as he leaned against the interior of their ride. "man, we missed out on a lot." he muttered, earning a nod from his brother. "it sure looks like it..." he said.