Part 12

The music starts. My body follows it. My feet are pointed, my hands are delicate, my hair is following me.

My mind is blank until, it isn't.

I see my mom, I see her notebook with this choreography written in it. When she was at the hospital in her last moments, she gave me her notebook.

"Ken, don't give up dance. Please. For me." Those were her last words. I can still hear her soft voice.

I smile, those memories no longer sadden me. They give me joy.

Because she's proud right now. I know she is.

...

Oikawa's POV :

I watch Kenma on the screen. I can't take my eyes off him.

3 years ago was really rough for him. And now look at him, beautiful.

"Wow he's really doing a ballet solo, I can't believe it, it's been so long." Iwa tells me sitting right next to me.

"Yeah, he was finally ready." I say cracking a smile.

...

Kuroo's POV :

I've never seen him dance like this.

The way he's moving, the expression on his face, the music.

It's emotional.

I turn around to look at the others who are just as dazed as I am.

The room is dead silent along with the music, and every body in this auditorium is in a sort of trance.

...

Akaashi's POV :

He's beautiful.

Last time he danced like this was 3 years ago when his mom was still here and even then... it wasn't the same.

There is so much emotion in his movements. Like he's hurting yet happy.

I can see it on his face, he's thinking of her. And I recognize this choreography, it was the one his mom was working on.

The one she gave him that damned day in that god forsaken hospital.

...

Hinata's POV :

He's so amazing. I still can't believe he's competing, AND DOING A BALLET SOLO!

"That's your friend right?" Kageyama comes and sits next to me. "Yeah it is, he's doing so good. I bet he wins!" I say.

"Have you known him for a long time?" He asks me. I nod "years, I used to be apart of the kozume dance school before I moved to Miyagi."

"That's such a good school for dance though, why did you move here moron." He says and I laugh.

"Well, mind you if I hadn't moved here we would've never met."I say and he scoffs. "Whatever."

I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck to kiss him.

...

Aiko's POV :

God I'm a genius! That costume is perfect.

...

Emi's POV :

I CANT BELIEVE IT, HES ACTUALLY DOING IT!!!!!!! He looks so good on that stage!

...

Haruki's POV :

Emi's probably yelling in her thoughts about how she can't believe Kenma's doing a ballet solo. God she's cute.

...

Kenma's POV :

The music stops. I freeze.

Nobody moves. Nobody makes a sound. Everybody just stays.

A good few seconds pass until-

"YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" People cheer, people yell, people clap. The judges get up and clap really hard with big smiles on their faces.

I smile. My breaths heaving out of my chest.

I can't believe I just did that. I loved it.

I sigh. I put two fingers to my lips and then up to the sky while I whisper an "I love you mom"

I get off stage and run. I see my boyfriend and friends and students and aunt do the same thing.

I run into Kuroo as he picks me up. I bury my face in his shoulder still smiling but tears prick the corner of my eyes. Happy tears.

"Oh my god! Ken!" You did so amazing!" "That was so good!" "I CANT BELIEVE IT!!" "What the hell you were too good!" "There are no words to describe how amazing you were!" I get showered with praises and complements.

"Thank you so much guys." I say. "And thank you for making me do this Akaashi." I hug my best friend tightly.

"Okay let's head back and wait for awards." Aunt Miya says.

"Come with me." I whisper to Kuroo. I drag him to an empty hallway. "What is it?" He asks confused.

I giggle. "I wanted a little privacy." I say and he cocks his head to the side. "For wha-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. I raise my arms around his neck as he grabs my waist. We lean into the kiss, passion and love spilling out of it. He lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and put my hands in his hair. He brings his hands up my shirt and onto my back. We pull back for a second, both breathless. "I think I like coming to competitions." He says in between pants. I giggle "We could do this at home too you know." I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Don't make me tempted." I smirk. "What if that's what I want?" He scoffs and kisses me again.

______________________________
Hey 👋 Author here!

Ohhhh... passionate kiss scene 😏

Jesus this chapter was amazing!!! Don't you agree?

If you don't well... to bad!

Anyways thank you for reading this far in!! I appreciate it so much you have no idea!!