Part 1

Kuroo's POV.

"You can sweep, here's the broom. You can clean the bars after the classes for the day are done. You can dust, or mop if needed... and if you see a mess you clean it. Alright I think that's it. You can get to work!"

My new manager says. I nod and she leaves me to work. I recently got this job, it's at the Kozume Dance school. I begin cleaning, I start by sweeping the floors.

I stop when I hear music. A beautiful melody, violins and piano keys, amazing rhythm. I follow it.

It leads me to this dance local, room 204.

I press my ear against it and confirm the music is coming from there. I creek open the door and see a boy.

Tied, two toned hair. Black leggings. A white leotard. Golden eyes. Pointe shoes.

He moved to the music with such elegance, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He danced like no one was watching, which was accurate about 20 seconds ago.

He got into a stance and then started to get momentum, he jumped.

He brought his back right leg to the back of his head, he looked up and put out his arms. His right arm extended to his ear, his left extended in front of him.

He looked beautiful.

When he landed, however, his left foot landed before his right and he slipped. His knee hit the wooden floor really hard, he let out a hiss of pain.

I put down the broom and ran to help him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, he looked up and his eyes went wide.

"I'm fine." He said dismissively, he tried to get up but his knee would not allow that.

He collapsed again, this time he fell in my arms. I just stared at him for a moment, I smiled will seeing a tiny blush appear on his cheeks. In the next second, he got up swiftly and started to walk away unsteadily. He went to his dance bag and started taking off his shoes.

"I'm Kuroo by the way!" I say sitting next to him.

He looked up from his shoes for a split second and just looked at me. He cocked an eyebrow and tilted his head.

"Do you need something?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nope thanks!"

"Then why are you still here?"

I was taken aback, I figured he was just annoyed because of his injury.

"I want to make sure you get out of here okay, I mean it looked like it hurt when you fell."

His eyes went wide again.

"So what's your name?" I ask resting my chin on my palm.

"Kenma." He goes back to what he was doing.

I watch him. He's so gentle with the shoes, and the way he danced was amazing, he has probably been doing this for a long time.

When he's done, he gets up starts to leave. He walks while limping because his knee probably hurts. "Ill see you again kenma!" I yell as he walks out.

...

Kenma's POV.

I say bye to aunt Miya and leave the studio.

That boy. Kuroo, he said his name was.

He was tall. Had bed head hair, probably didn't brush it. Brown eyes. Red sweatpants and a hoodie. A chain around his neck.