Chapter 2

"What makes you so sure? The rage involved with the stabbing defiantly points to a male unsub." said agent Morgan

"Well if you look closer," I said, zooming in on the stab wounds, "These are precise. They were meant to be in those specific places. And isn't it more common for women to use poison then men?" I directed the last question at Reid.

"Yes, actually it is a lot more common for women to poison their victims, however their motives are more likely to be for revenge, Right?" it was agent Jereu that answered instead. "And according to all of Chester Dale's associates, friends, and family, he never has had any enemies."

"Which is surprising for a police officer," said Reid.

"We'll consult more on the plane. Wheels up in 30" said agent Hotchner.

30 minutes later we were all settled on the plane, with Garcia on the little computer on a table facing all of us.

"So you don't think it's a male because of poison and precise stab wounds? Maybe he's just really smart" said agent Morgan, again testing me and my theory.

"It's not just that," I said, getting a little impatient, "Ok, more women use poison, and more men stab, but I know for a fact our unsub is a women now." I said with a tiny smile. "Oh really? How can you be sure?" asked agent Morgan. I knew he hated to be wrong. "Look for yourself." I said, zooming in on the backround of a picture of the latest victim. A Louis Vutton purse was sitting on the dinging room table. "So she's got a purse and that makes our unsub a women how?" asked agent Morgan. "that's not just any purse, that's a Louis Vutton." agent Jereu answered. Garcia gasped

Agents Morgan, Reid, Hotchner and Rossi looked at Garcia, agent Jereu and I. I sighed. " Louis Vutton is a very, very, *very* expensive brand of purse. Only a woman with money could afford that. And Heather was not one of those people. And not any of her friends or even boyfriends are that rich. I'm guessing that's not hers."

I looked at the picture of Chester Dale "And see here? A Prada coat (also very expensive), and according to His brother, he wasn't dating anyone. This is a WOMAN'S coat. And I bet if we went to Ally's house we'd find another expensive item that doesn't belong."

They all looked at me in disbelief. Garcia whistled. "Wow. How did you even *see* that coat?"

"Yeah, none of us noticed it and neither did the detectives." said agent Morgan.

"Well two things. One, I bet all of the pending detectives were males, therefore wouldn't recognize the difference between a $5 purse and a Louis Vutton. And two, I knew to prove I was right, I had to look where we hadent. And when you take a picture of something, where do you look first? In the middle. I looked to the corners and found what I needed." I replied.

"Well the police are having trouble with the local malitia as well, so we'll have to get past that barrier too. We should be landing in about 20 minutes. Reid, I want you and Covelt to go to the first crime scene, Dave, you, JJ and I will meet the officers at the station and begin the interviews." said agent Hotchner.

"What do you want me to do sir?" piped up Garcia

"Garcia I want you to compile a list of all of the places these victims went to and worked at, as well as a list of all of the places our victims could have met."

"Alright sir, just get ready for a super long list"