Chapter 27: Princess

~Sebastian~

We know, Kylie isn't quite herself still. But we have had this planned for quite some time and we believe she needs a little light in her life right now. Something to counter all the heartache she's had. So we have finished setting everything up and one of us was going to get Kylie when Tejus asked Blake to make noise at the house. So we wait. Blake leaves and then a few seconds later we hear Tejus shout Blakes name and he says he's there. Then it's just us waiting for them to get here. 

"Blake. What's taking so long?" Keelan asks

"She decided she needed a quick shower and to get changed. Practically ran up the stairs, making sure to keep away from me. I'm just waiting"

"What did Tejus have to say?" Zander asks

"He wasn't here so I don't have a clue. Here she comes, we will be there in a few"

We all wait, getting excited. Even though we haven't figured out what spell has been used on her yet. We have wanted to do this for far too long. We don't have to get married as it's not really a custom of ours, mating being enough. But it does happen and Katy mentioned Kylie dropping hints about wanting a piece of paper that states in black and white that we are hers. A way to really be official so she can shut the monsters up that tell her we don't want her. Plus it will be a royal affair, and everyone will know she will be their queen one day. 

They come into view and she laughs at something Blake said. I miss her laugh, it's changed somehow along with a lot of other things. When they reach us she looks around with a smile on her face and says.

"What is all this? Is it someone's birthday and I forgot?" She asks.

"No, little mate. We just wanted to spend some time with you as we've been busy the last few weeks" Zander says and hands her a glass of wine. She pretty much downs it. 

"I've been dying to have a drink the last couple weeks. But I can never find any in the house. Can I have another please?" She asks. Tejus has been taking all of it and tipping it down the sink and making sure ours is now stocked in the office, where she doesn't set foot anymore. 

"Are we doing it now? Or waiting until after food? No one has told me what the actual plan is" I ask.

"Now. Let's get it done and then celebrate with the food. No point longing it out" Dravon says.

"Does anyone else feel weird doing this without Te and Caleb?" Zander asks.

"Yeah. But they want to wait. Do you think we should?" Keelan asks. Blake takes Kylie over to the wine and pours her another one. I'm thinking maybe we should have done what Tejus asked and forgone the wine. 

"Bit late now! We will just do it again when they do and she's back to normal" Blake says.

"So… are we going to eat? I'm famished" Kylie says, turning to us.

"What if she's never back to normal?" I ask.

"That's why we're doing it now isn't it! Come on" Dravon snaps. 

"We will eat, love. We just need to do something first" Blake says as we all gather in a line in front of her.

"Does anyone else feel stupid?" Zander grumbles and there's a unanimous yes. 

"Here goes!" Blake says then we all go down, one after the other, onto one knee, as in turn we each say.

"Kylie" Blake starts
"Will" I'm next
"You" then Dravon, holding up the box.
"Marry" Keelan smiles 
"Us?" Zander finishes and Dravon opens the ring box. She fans her face as a splitting grin stretches across her lips.