Naomasa nodded in return, then looked to Nezu.

"It has come to my attention that you have started to become close with Izuku Midoriya." He said seriously.

Ochako glanced at Sasakura who kept a stoic expression.

"We've been on A date, and we plan to have another, but I don't see how that's any of your business," she said, pointedly.

"Normally it wouldn't, but in this case, it is very relevant. You see, Izuku Midoriya has been a subject of investigation for the past several months." Nezu said.

"Investigation? What the hell is this about?" she asked, a small sliver of fear manifesting itself within her.

"There is no easy way to say this, but... Izuku Midoriya is also the vigilante known as The Hunter." Said Naomasa.

________________________________________________________________

Three Years Previously...

Izuku walked down the busy street, ignoring the large crowd that formed outside of a nearby hero agency. In the few months, he had been roaming the northern prefectures of Japan, he'd seen this same sight many times. Protests against heroes, against the hero association, against the government, they'd become commonplace in Japan in recent months. Izuku knew a few of them would have been started by League of Villain agents, they were most prominent in the northern areas and so the number of riots and protests was much higher in those areas. Once the League had gotten the ball rolling, people had started doing the heavy lifting themselves. Already, multiple heroes had been ousted from their positions either retiring or being bullied by a now angry public into quitting, and still more had been recalled by the hero association or the government to help fight against the League of Villains which had started to become more open with its rebellion against the government and heroes as a whole.

Izuku glanced at the protesting crowd after hearing the shattering of glass. Someone had thrown something through a window. Before long, everyone had started throwing whatever was at hand. Plastic or glass bottles, bricks, food, anything, and everything. It filled him with anger, both towards the protesters and towards the heroes themselves. The civil unrest had revealed how weak some heroes' sense of duty was, others had had dirty secrets uncovered, and others just how morally bankrupt some were once you stripped away their façade of righteousness. In the past two months, Izuku had been wandering the northern prefectures of Japan, he'd started to become disillusioned by it all.

Police arrived to try and quell what was rapidly turning into a riot, but with little success, and still, no hero arrived to help. Perhaps it was for the best, a hero might well tip everything over the edge. As that thought passed through him, another wave of anger swept through him. The fact that heroes, police, and sometimes the military had to waste their time and energy on quelling these idiotic riots and protests, galled him. With the League becoming an active threat, they didn't have the time for these things. Every hero that was forced into retirement or quit due to the public was one less person able to help during this crisis.

Izuku continued on his way, intent on getting away from the riot before the police started to crack down in earnest. He made his way down the road until he came to a hotel, he paused, he'd been staying in hostels for a while, constantly moving from city to city. Perhaps he would take a break for a day or two and stay here. The city of Aizuwakamatsu had a concrete replica of Tsuruga-jō castle, perhaps he'd do some sightseeing while he was here. It was a relatively small city, surrounded by farmland. It was a far cry from the small metropolis that was Mufustafu. He looked up to the sky, it was still early so he decided to visit the castle now and get a hotel room in the afternoon.