Chapter 7

Isabella's POV-

"Unfortunately I can't change your schedule but, I will allow you to stay off the floor when she's in the club. In order for you to do that tho your gonna have to do privates." Vinny says leaning forward in his office chair.

"Vinny i- ok fine. It's better than nothing. I really appreciate it VV." I tell him.

"Of course. It's the least I can do." With a small smile I leave his office.

As I make make my way to the dressing rooms a voice stops me.

"Elle? Omg your back. We missed you hun." I look over to see Angie wiping her hands off on a towel before setting it on the bar and coming towards me.

"Hey Ang." I say.

"Girl your hair is not it right now." She says with a grimace and i chuckle.

"I know."

"Are you working right now?" She asks.

"Oh no technically not on payroll but Im bored and VV said I'm welcome to go ahead and come out if I want." I reply.

"Yes finally. Please go take these dancer's client's tips with your ravishingly sinful beauty while there on stage. And fix your hair." She adds the last part returning back to her grimace.

"Ok I gotchu girl." I giggle.

"Oh and go see Jane. Shes missed you the most I think."

I walk towards the dressing room but stop and i lean against the wall  watching the floor when I see Jane. She's giving a lap dance to a Middle aged man. I whistle at her.

"Get it sexy lady. Make sure you save some for me." I say.

She looks up from the mans lap and loud scream leaves her lips, " You're back!"

"And your scaring the men away." I giggle slightly for the first time in a week.

She hops off his lap, despite his arguments, and runs towards me. I'm surprised she can run that fast considering her very tall heels. When she gets to me she throws her arms around my neck. My arms go around her.

"I missed you Mamas." She says.

"I missed you too babe." I say back ignoring that catcalls to take the hug even further.

When she pulls away she locks arms with me and pulls me towards the dressing rooms.

"Are you starting now. Why do I ask that? Of course you are. Oooo let me fix that mess on your head." She says rambling.

"Alrighty down girl," I chuckle and she follows, " and yes you can."

"Yay!" She claps her hands and pushes me down into the chair at my station.

"I'm gonna make you look hot. Well hotter." I just shake my head at her words and she begins.

****************************************************

"2 shots of tequila and a gin and tonic" I tell Angie at the bar.

"Hitting back hard?" She asks.

"I need it ok and also one of those shots, are for you." I say.

"I working I can't." She sets the shots down and fills them up before beginning the Gin and Tonic.

Before I can complain Jane joins us and I notice the sex on the beach that's a quarter the way gone as she sets it on the bar.