Chapter 3

Isabella-

"I'll start off easy. How old are you?" I relax a slight bit at her words but the knife that's sliding over my thigh doesn't let me fully relax.

"I'm 22." I have no reason to lie about that.

"Who allows y-"I cut her off.

"I'll play your game but you have to answer my questions too."

She takes a minute before answering, "Deal. As long as I get my answers. But if u lie or chose not to answer then you don't get to ask me." She counters.

"Fine. So how old are you?" I ask.

"I'm 36. Have you ever actually been with a women?"

"I-I've dated and t-talked with women but never..." I respond and she smirks. With her hands on my hips she makes me grind on her thigh. I fight back a moan.

"W-why are you here every week? On Saturdays specifically." I ask.

"To meet with an acquaintance." She reply's with a shrug.

"Is it Mr.Rossi?" I question.

"Tsk it's not your question. Are you aware of who I am?"

"Yes." Lie. My question form the beginning has been who is this women but I would have shown weakness and given her the upper hand had I said no. I'm calling her bluff.

"You are brave to lie to me bella. But rules are rules. I'll allow you to pick the spot. I being generous so choose wisely." At her words the tremors return.

"Val-" she cuts me off before I can reason.

"Choose now Isabella before I choose for you." Her voice is harsh and tells me that she is serious.

"I-I cant-" tears prick my eyes.

"Fine I'll choose. Turn around." She demands.

I slowly turn and give her my backside. My body shakes violently and tears threaten to fall. I hold them back as much as possible.

When the knife touches my skin I jerk.

"Hold still bambolina. If you have a scar let's at least make sure the lines are clean." Valentina says.

Suddenly a ringing cuts through the air. Valentina growls.

"Che cosa?" She pauses.
(Translation- what?)

"Fottimi. Sarò lì presto." She ends the call and places her hands on my hips.
(Translation- fuck me. I'll be there soon.)

She lifts me to a standing position and turns me to face her where she is now standing. I realize how she towers over my petite frame.

"I gotta go bambolina. Which is shame really. Such pretty skin. Such a smart mouth," she skins her finger across my bottom lip, "So much temptation." She chuckles slightly.

I feel a slight tug in my bra and then next thing I know she's at the door.

"Ciao bella." She tosses over her shoulder with a wink.

When I break out of my frozen state my hand covers my breast.

She cut my bra.

Anger fumes against my fear in me and I thank Vinny for putting robes in each private room all the while saying fuck you to him for putting me in this situation.

Once the robe is on I walk out the room and start walking toward the dressing room until someone bumps my shoulder.

I look up and see Jules staring at me wide eyed.

"What Jules? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Do you realize who you just gave a private dance to?" She asks slowly almost as if to keep a secret.

"Valentina. Never got her last name. Why who is it." I question.

"That's Valentina Ferrari, Issy."

"Fer-Ferrari?" I stutter.

"Yes Ferrari. She's here every Saturday with Mr. Rossi. You don't normally work tonight do you?"

"No I'm filling in for Courtney cause she has her kids tonight. Also I didn't really have a choice with the dance either." I say.

"That's the first time she's asked anybody for a private dance here. Just make sure your careful with clients especially the VIPs. There the most dangerous ones. This club isn't as innocent as you think Issy."

"Yeah no shit chica." I say as I continue towards the dressing room.

I grad my bag and head out and hail a cab. I can't stop thinking about Jules words.

Valentina Ferrari.

She screamed dominance and danger. I should have known better but how could I when she made me think many other things.

Pleasurable things.

Hope you liked the chapter plz don't forget to comment and vote.(;