chapter 18....

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly.....

I was in a big white room... I couldn't see anyone around.

All the thing I remembered was that I saw Jungkook and blackout..

I guess I had an attack again due to the overwhelming emotions that day.

Then, I sat up and thought about all the things that happened.

They all now knew.... My mom and dad must be so devasted...

That's what I wanted to avoid.... This pain that they all might feel at that moment..

I felt so bad and sad that I got teary and a tear escaped from my eye.

Tae: What should I do now.... *sniff* I wondered as I wiped my nose and stood up.

I struggled to reach the door. I opened it and faced someone who was standing in the hallway..

I stopped right away when our eyes met.

Tae: Jungkook.. *sniff *

Jungkook walked to me and held my arm.

Jk: What are you doing out here. You need to rest. You did a severe attack. He said as he dragged me inside gently.

Tae: ......

He made me sit on the bed and covered me with a blanket avoiding my gaze.

He had puffy and red eyes... I guess he cried a lot.

Tae: Jungkook..

JK: Mhm?

Tae: Are you okay?

He finally decided to look at me and smiled.

JK: I am the one who should ask you this.

Tae: I'm sorry....

Jk: Why? You did nothing wrong. It's not your fault if you're sick.

Tae: .....where are my parents?

JK: Do you want me to call them? Your mother was crying here all night along. So this morning, I told her and father to rest a little bit and eat something

Tae: No.. Don't call them.. Let them rest...I said slowly as I looked down and played with my fingers.

Tae: What about Chim?

Jk: He went with them.

I stayed quiet a moment. Jungkook could feel that I was feeling bad so he sat next to me and held my hand.

Jk: Why didn't you tell me anything ?

Tae: Ah?

JK: what do you mean" ah? " you hide me something so important.

I didn't know what to tell him.. I just stared at his face and bite my bottom lip.

I bursted in tears. He immediately pulled me in a tight hug and caressed my back gently.

I buried my face on his chest and let everything I was holding in out.

Deeply inside, I always knew that everything would be so easy If I shared my worries to someone..

If I could cry whenever I wanted because of this fucking illness which was destroying my life.

Somewhere, I was relieved that they all were now in the loop. I felt lighter.

JK: Shhhh... I'm here now. We all are here for you.. You'll be healed and I'll take care of you and Soo young. We will be a happy family.

I even wanted to cry more.. I knew the things he was saying will never happen.