chapter 9....

.................

Jungkook was staring at Sumi, Sumi was staring at Jungkook and Taehyung was begging Sumi by the eyes to stay quiet about this issue..

He closed his eyes out of fear and looked away.

Sumi:  Well.....

Sumi hide the medicines behind her back and faked a beautiful smile.

Sumi:  Hum.. did you sleep well kookie?

Jungkook chuckled and took a bottle of banana milk in the fridge.

JK:  Like a baby..he said and glanced at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him and lowered his head. He was kinda embarassed. Of what happened the last night.

Sumi:  Good. Now..hum.. go back to mom. She is with the other girls in the living room.

JK:  yep.

Jungkook left and Taehyung sighed in relief. Then, he tried to take the medicines from Sumi's hand but the later didn't let him.

Tae:  Noona...

Sumi:  You'll have to meet me soon.

Tae:  What? Why? I promise I'm fine!

Sumi:  Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?

Tae:  ......

Sumi:  I'll call you and take  time to talk about this okay?  You're my little brother's boyfriend and I feel concerned about you.

Tae:  Thank you but....

Sumi:  No but. Don't forget to take your medicines okay? It's very very important. Does someone else know about this?

Tae:  No... just you... even my parents ignore it.

Sumi:  Why do you hide it from people?  They can help you in case of problem you know.

Tae:  No. No way. My parents should never know about it. They are busy enough with their own problems. I won't bother them with mine. And about the others, I don't want to see pity in their eyes and especially not in Jungkook's.

Sumi: When did you find out?

Tae:  It's been two years now... the first time I went at  Seoul..

Sumi:  Gosh.. okay. This is your medicines. She said as She handed it to Taehyung.

Sumi:  You can call me anytime okay?  If there is a problem.

Tae: Okay. *smile*

Sumi:  Give me your phone number so I can call you after to talk about it.

Taehyung held Sumi's phone and saved his number in it.

Sumi:  Now go take those and join us in the living room.

Tae:  Yeah....

       TAEHYUNG'S POV

After talking to Sumi noona, I rushed to the bathroom and took my medicines as she said... then, I closed my eyes and held my hair in frustration.

Tae:  Why did she have to find out??  Aish....that's bad.

" Heart problems"

This f*cking desease was litteraly ruining my life....I found out when I came to seoul to find a job after fainting in public...

I'll remember this day forever..

2 YEARS AGO

It was not a good day... it was cold and the sky was grey all day... everyone was expecting a huge storm  soon.