Chapitre 2.......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jungkook left a while after for work...

Still, this scent of Taehyung couldn't leave his mind.
JK:  What perfume does he use? I wonder.....

His thoughts got interrupted by the sound of his phone. Yoongi was calling him.

JK:  Yes hyung?
[ Jungkook. Did you forget that today was the meeting with MNB co.??!! Lisa came here and asked for you but you were not there so we had to handle her alone! ]

JK:  Yeah.. i'm sorry. I was just... hah... I forgot actually. My sisters and mom are pressuring me so much those days.

[ Okay. But It doesn't excuse your absence today. You little immature brat. ]

Jk:  Sorry hyung... i'll be there soon. I'm on my way.
[ hurry. ]

Jk:  Mhm....

Jungkook hung up and sight. He was so busy. He didn't have any rest during 2 years. No vacation.

He drove faster and arrived at the company some minutes after.

He entered the building while fixing his tie. Everyone bowed and greeted him.

He smiled and head to his office where Yoongi and Namjoom were already waiting.
JK:  Hyung!

NJ:  Ya!  Where were you?!
JK:  I forgot the meeting sorry. I was at home with my family.

YG: *sigh*

JK:  Anyway. What happen?  Did the meeting with Lisa went well?

NJ: *laugh* That was awful.
JK:  Ah?

YG:  This girl is really crazy over you. She didn't stop asking us where you are.

JK:  Pfff.. she is crazy... we all know that. It's not a surprise.

NJ:  Yeah.. I can't understand her at all.. I mean. Yumi was her friend. How can she hit on her friend's ex?

JK:  Who know?  Those two are just similar. Don't have any shame to betray people.  He said as he removed his coat and sat on his chair.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other.
Everytime, someone was mentioning Yumi's name, there was something about Jungkook which changed. Also the air.

NJ:  mmmm..... okay... hum...
YG : Yeah.. let's go.

NJ ' Yeah. Work well.....
Jungkook didn't utter a word.

Yoongi and Namjoon got out and Yoongi hit Namjoon's shoulder lightly.

YG:  are your serious?? You and your big mouth.
NJ:  I didn't mean to....

YG:  but you did. Look how he is down now.
NJ:  So... about the thing... we can't tell him either?

YG:  Do you really want me to kill you??  He just heard her name and that's what happened?  How can we tell him that. *sigh* Let's just leave... we have alot of work..

NJ:  Okay...

While they were talking, Jungkook was looking at them. He rubbed his face with his both hands, closed his eyes a moment and took a deep breath..

JK:  It's in the past.... Jungkook... get her out of your mind.....

This was the sentence he repeated to himself  all these years. Not gonna lie, his heart was still wounded... and hearing Yumi's name was still very hard for him.

One year ago, he heard that the girl went to the US to get married and that was the last new about her he received.

That day, he cried his heart out and didn't eat for many days. Even though Yumi hurted him. He still loved her and that hurts when you find out that the person you love moved on...that this person will be someone's else from now on.