chapter 16....

...........

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's eyes with his eyes sparkling because of the tears.

There was a long moment of calm...

Both hearts were beating fastly and loudly...

Jungkook smiled softly and sniffed.

JK:  Taehyung, are you there? Did you hear what I said just now?

Tae : ah?  W-what?

JK: I love you...

Taehyung gulped and wiped his tears away. Then, he pushed lightly Jungkook and stood up.

He fixed himself and pulled himself together.

Jungkook also stood up and wiped his cheeks.

Tae:  Hum.... Jungkook... I...

JK:  I know it's very sudden and I won't force you to answer me now. Okay?  Take your time.. i'll wait for you patiently...

Tae:.......

JK:  I'm sorry that I took you by surprise.. I know you had a  hard time today with the Casting.. I didn't want to add another problem on.... but.. it just came by itself and now, I feel relieved that I confessed to you...

Tae:  But.. but.. I thought you will never date again... that's why we are together now....

JK:  I know... but... somehow, you changed my mind.... because you saved my life.... it's because of you that i'm still standing here now.

Taehyung got confused...

Tae:  What do you mean?

JK:  *smile * Do you rememeber when I told you that I almost died? I almost succed to kill myself...

Tae:  Yeah..

JK:  If someone didn't save me. I tried to kill myself by jumping in the Han river... 2 years ago....

Taehyung's eyes widen..

Tae:  You....

JK:  It was me. I was the bastard you were talking about... it was after I broke up with Yumi... my ex..

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears.He was agaped...
How destiny works.... that's incredible.

Tae: It was you?

JK:  Yeah. Jungkook agreed leaving a little chuckle.

Tae:  Gosh.......

Jungkook held Taehyung's both hands and smiled softly..

" he is so handsome. " Taehyung thought and smiled..

He was very surprised by Jungkook's confession... but he was relieved too because he started to have feeling for Jungkook as well.

JK:  I'll give you just one day to think. *laugh *

Taehyung giggled and wiped his cheek..

Tae : Okay..i'll tell you tommorow....but tell me more.... about what happened to you two years ago... you tried to suicide because of a girl??

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tightly and they went  for a walk... plus, they were in the park so why not?

JK:  We were together for years and..she cheated on me... she broke up with me the day of our anniversary.. that day.

Tae:  What a bitch.

Jungkook chuckled and pinched his cheek.

Tae:  But it's not a reason to end your life Jungkook.