VOLUME 4 Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

"Pilot. I want you to look at the Crane, see what it's about to unload from the ship."

The crane slowly lifted its hook which revealed an M1A2C Abrams with the Trophy System mount.

"Woah, Sepv-Three?" Trevor then replies.

"Yep, the Men of the Woods and United Regions agreed we'll help them produce and upgrade existing Abrams models to the Sepv-Threes while in return, they give us resources. Everything is in full swing right now. We might be able to complete the second Iowa Class Battleship sitting in our Docks."

"Oh dang..."

"Yep, come. We have something else to show you."

They lead him to a nearby Warehouse, its gigantic aluminum door sliding up, revealing thirty to forty M1A2C Abrams with Trophy system attached to it, all tightly packed inside.

"Holy shi-- how many?"

"We ordered about Six Hundred if possible. By next year we'll see if that'll come true."

"Talk about the ware and tare of our production lines."

"Don't worry about it. We have so much resources now that we could justify running trains with a hundred cars like in the American states."

"Wow, really?"

"Yea and hear this. Your next assignment is guard duty. A train on the North of Geraldia, It's a short line. Only about Five hundred kilometers, it's supposed to connect the Capital of the Men of the Woods to the Starman Guild, aka the crazed Spacemen."

"When will I start?"

"In a few days, for now. Let's head to the City Hall and start plotting."

"Alrighty."

Inside the City Hall, Paul is in his office with Trevor, talking about nonsensical stuff while they wait for the Conference Room to be fully prepared.

"The Kingdom was full of low levels, like, I get it if they wanted to be a beacon or some crap but you can't go on the game without becoming powerful. So I walked in, in the intention of telling them to not go with it, and ended up taking on an entire army alone."

"Did you even have any idea how much that rose your notoriety?"

"Trev, bro I was just a lonesome Knight doing edgy things out in nowhere."

A knock then came, a beautiful brunette with a big chest partially opened the door, showing her mature and pretty face.

"Conference room is ready."

The two Generals who were having a grand time procrastinating were forced to animate themselves and get into serious mode. Lazily walking to the hallway.

"Dang, she looked nice, I wonder what Cup sizes those two plots are."

"Probably D or E."

"She could probably give that Vampire or yours run."

"Dude, she doesn't hold the coin when it comes to Alana. Vampires have otherworldly Beauty or Handsomeness for a reason, It's a weapon and it's their deadliest one."

"Then how does hers feel?"

"Haven't touched it yet. But maybe one day, I will. Have seen it though, and man, is it beautiful, pink, unGodly well rounded and plump." Paul then winked two times, taunting Trevor.

"Man, you lucky man. Guess your usual bad luck in Dark World doesn't work here."

Laughing and having a great time, the two proceed to the conference room. Little did they know this mysterious secretary was inside Paul's office. Rummaging through the files littered on his desk and taking one Folder with a big marking of "CLASSIFIED". Inside the Conference room, Hassan wasn't even there yet and the City Hall staff was still preparing everything. They run to his room and find that the files pertaining to the manifest of a Freight train he was supposed to guard is missing.