Smiling, you chuckled and leaned against the counter, his hand still at the top of your head.

"Of course. I don't want my favorite cousin to be stress because he's worried sick for me." The teasing in your voice is obvious as you smirk at Keisuke.

He removed his hand and scoff, "Who's worried for you. You can take care of yourself for fvcks sake."

A chuckled once again escaped your lips. You watch how Keisuke adjusted the strap of his bag while walking to Chifuyu, then he turned to you.

"Also..."

"What is it?" You asked

Keisuke: "...he chocolates taste great."

Chifuyu, hearing that, also showed a smile. "Ah, I nearly forgot to thank you for the chocolate (Y/n)-san. It taste great!"

Whether the praise is genuine or not, you can tell it just from Chifuyu's eyes. He's literally have those sparkles when he's thinking of the strawberry flavored chocolates from last night.

After all, although the strawberry isn't that rare of a flavor, it's still has uniqueness not found in the chocolates that Chifuyu had tasted before.

However, your face morphed not into happiness from their praises— but into realization.

Oh sh*t.

You heard Keisuke bid you goodbye, and before he could turn around to leave you already called his name.

"Keisuke."

Hearing the way you call him,and the fact it's actually his whole name and not that nickname 'Kei' that you always calls him, Keisuke quickly stopped and turned to you in lightning speed.

" What?" His voice was a bit cold, but the concern in his eyes was obvious it made you smile.

"I just remembered something, 's all." You said, "Did you see a chocolate with my name on? The one with the red wrapper?"

Keisuke pause, and even Chifuyu blink at your question. Both of them look at each other, and it's like there's lightbulbs lighting at the top of their head.

Keisuke turned his head to you, "I.... All of the chocolates have red wrappers."

You: "..." ∑( ̄□ ̄;)

Chifuyu: "...." (>ლ)

You take in a deep, deep breath. The smile on your face turned a bit force as you chuckle lowly. You couldn't be mad— he's right after all. It was your fault for forgetting all your hand-made chocolates were wrapped in red.

It's also your fault that you let Keisuke take the chocolates without checking it— because you're so confident he would take the silver ones with cat drawings on it.

But no.

Your dear cousin took all the red ones.

"Kei~" the grin on your face was so wide that Keisuke immediately noticed something was wrong.

He blinked, but behind those thick glasses you couldn't see the flash of nervousness that appeared in his eyes.

"I didn't do anything."

'I haven't even said anything yet.' You thought, then sigh. "Whatever. Who ate the one with my name on it?"

This time, the silent Chifuyu finally speak up after Baji tilted his head, obviously forgetting what transpired last night and the fact he nearly get into a punching game with Nahoya last night because of that damn chocolate written with your name on it.

"Angry ate the chocolate, (Y/n)-san."

"Eh?" You raised and eyebrow at the name and nodded, " I see. What a weird name that is. But anyway, Chifuyu..."

Chifuyu, "Yes?"

"How 'bout you call me Senpai instead?" You smiled at him, mischievousness flashing in your eyes as you wink.

Chifuyu froze at your words, and once he realized what you just said his face slowly erupted into shades of red.

"Oi!" Keisuke throws a pen at you, which you dodge and you didn't even know he got the pen so quickly. "Stop with your flirting!"

He quickly grabbed Chifuyu and started walking towards the door. Halfway he heard you burst out into laughter before you ran to catch up to him, only for Keisuke to quicken his steps.

"I forgot to tell you that chocolate is actually mixed with some chemicals. I'm not sure if it's safe. So take some time to introduce me to that Angry guy, okay?" You said, watching Keisuke stop right outside the door.

His eyes widening in shock.

"What?!"

"Good luck with school you two, have a nice day!"

" Wha- Wait, (Y/n) you—"

*Bang!*

You quickly shut the door close in front of Keisuke's dumbfounded face.

'Ah~ That chocolate... ain't that one meant for my popular crush?'

—End of Chapter 9—