I was completely stranded without a phone to contact anybody.

Fuck those stupid twins.

I walked back into school towards the main office. The nice office lady smiled at me as I approached her.

"Hey there, Elena!"

Everybody called me Elena now. It was a lot to get used to but it was my reality now.

"Hello, Miss Brown, I have a question."

"What do you need, honey?"

"Do you perhaps have any contact information of my older brother?"

I'd have to call that asshole now. He should just let me take the subway or the bus because I was not going to school with those devil twins.

"Well, yes. Why do you need it?" She frowned.

"I don't have a phone and I need to talk to him."

She nodded and gave me his number. I was allowed to use the telephone. I typed in the number and waited a while before he picked up.

"Cassano."

That was how this lame ass answered the phone.

"It's me, Elena."

I cringed at the use of that name.

"Why are you calling me from the school office?" He questioned.

"Glad you ask. Your darling brothers decided to lock me out of the car and drive away without me."

Mrs Brown's eyes widened and gave me a concerned look.

"They're gone?"

"Yes. I'm alone at school. I could use public transportation-"

"I'll send a few of my men to come to pick you up."

He was very clear about public transportation. I was not allowed to use it by any means. He even took my cards away.

"Okay, fine."

I hung up.

"Those twins always cause trouble." Mrs Brown sighed.

"Now I have to deal with them." I sighed with her.

She gave me a soft smile before I left. I went to wait outside on the stairs. I thought that I had to wait a while but almost immediately a black SUV parked in front of me. A man stepped out dressed in a black suit. He had a severe face and just very cold eyes but I wasn't surprised.

These were Hector's men. Mafia men.

"Mr Cassano asked us to pick you up, Miss."

That was fast.

"Thank you," I said when he opened the door for me.

I got inside and noticed another man behind the driving wheel. He as well wore a black suit and a pair of sunglasses. It wasn't even sunny outside.

Weirdo.

"We'll be driving you home now, Miss Cassano." The man without sunglasses announced.

I simply nodded and put on my seatbelt. I leaned my head back against my seat. When I get home, I'm gonna beat some asses. Firstly, I'll demand a phone. Secondly, I'll punch the twins' asses. Thirdly, I'll kick Silas.

Just because even the thought of him pissed me off.

The drive went smoothly and was quiet for the most part until the men started to talk. They were having a conversation in Russian. That completely put me off guard.